Happy Thanksgiving to my number 1 fans !

Happy Thanksgiving to UC first. Then to my number 1 fans Ara. Dj. Busty. RM. Santa claus(Nordic Jag) and the other provider. Etc(I tried to insert the fuck you sign) May all of you get no pussy for Thanksgiving. (I'm getting some &#128518 Bah humbug
Happy Thanksgiving to UC first. Then to my number 1 fans Ara. Dj. Busty. RM. Santa claus(Nordic Jag) and the other provider. Etc(I tried to insert the fuck you sign) May all of you get no pussy for Thanksgiving. (I'm getting some &#128518 Bah humbug Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
I guess the retirement community has some gals on social security that want to play? Have fun Scrooge McDuck, Shinepro, Pitroom, and several other handles
  • BLM69
  • 11-23-2023, 01:42 PM
I guess the retirement community has some gals on social security that want to play? Have fun Scrooge McDuck, Shinepro, Pitroom, and several other handles Originally Posted by Demolition
This guy don't quit, Houston has a major problem 😆
This site is fucked up. I'm an actual pussy buyer. Leave me alone. You are a bissonet trick. We ain't the same
Moved from Coed, does not qualify for that forum
  • R.M.
  • 11-23-2023, 04:26 PM
This guy don't quit, Houston has a major problem 😆 Originally Posted by BLM69
He's the WEC of Houston... They make such a cute couple.
Watching them blame each other would be interesting.
Moved from Coed, does not qualify for that forum Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
His threads don’t qualify for any forum. Need to create a Special Junk/Trash forum for HIM ONLY. That way he could talk to himself.
Mirror forum?
I have a better idea....

Happy Thanksgiving to all of McDuck's fans.
Closing thread