Any recommendations for this?

I'm helping someone sell a 2014 car in good condition with very low miles (25k) & I'd like to sell it to a place that will pick it up.

I checked on Vroom but their offer seems low.

Does anyone here know of a company that will come to you to buy & pick up the car?

Thank you!
Have you tried carvana? Don't forget, that's a 10 year old car at this point. What make & model is it?
Companies like that advertise all over the air ways. Google selling my car and they will all pop up.
Have you tried carvana? Don't forget, that's a 10 year old car at this point. What make & model is it? Originally Posted by dogtown
I completely forgot about them. I'll try them right now.

It's a 2014 Volkswagen Jetta.
Companies like that advertise all over the air ways. Google selling my car and they will all pop up. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
I did that but they don't seem that legit.
They are. Just try to lowball u as usual. Gd luck.
My dealer guys comment is that there are auto auction places that will tow. But don't expect a high dollar (my dealer guys comment). Pretty much same result as other posters above.
  • Uomo
  • 11-28-2023, 09:43 AM
In my experience, Carmax always provides the best offer.
Thank you for all the replies, I found a place close by that offered a reasonable amount.
2014 VW.... It's not one of those emission scandal vehicles is it?
https://www.epa.gov/vw/learn-about-v...gen-violations
I have no idea, it wasn't my car, but it is sold now.
2014 VW.... It's not one of those emission scandal vehicles is it?
https://www.epa.gov/vw/learn-about-v...gen-violations Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
That probably wouldn’t have any effect on vehicle she had. All those vehicle in that study had to do with diesel engines.