Lets Hear THe Funniest Stories, Ladies

I was wondering does ladies have any funny stories to share about some embarrassing situations with a client.
This never goes well...
I have LOTS of them but since what I do with my friends is private, I'm not saying.
ZIP!
Good Luck getting a lady to speak....Even if she omits the gentlemans name, if the guy reads it he will know it's about him. Somethings are better left a secret. The risk reward just isn't worth it for the lady.
We once had 3 apartments in a large complex for the Agency. Guys were to call in and get the apartment number. These two guys one night were very good regulars. Instead of calling from the gate, they entered when it was open, and didn't check in. Ladies checked in, and suddenly 20 minutes later we realized the guys were in the wrong apartment, and NEITHER THE GUYS OR LADIES KNEW THAT THERE WAS A MISTAKE. I guess everyone was having such a good time it didn't matter.
Billy
The Wildflower Group
I was wondering does ladies have any funny stories to share about some embarrassing situations with a client. Originally Posted by mpreviews
Wheres Monica Fox when you need her.....it may have been one of the funniest stories I've heard.
Does anybody have that post from Infamous BJ about a wife finding BJ's number in "his" pocket? That was a total hoot.
I think the "infamous" review of a Chicago provider who kept talking to CPI's coat was a classic!
I may be mistaken, but I think that was The Scots coat.
Years ago there was a guy who would take providers to a park and have them sit in the car while he got naked and danced around.It was the funniest thing to watch.It was how he got his thrills,so it worked for me.
I had an overnight in denver a few years back.

He had ordered in some food that was dripping with WASABI.

You should know how this goes.......

Even though he washed his hands, it was still on his skin.

THIS IS WHY I DON'T ALLOW DIGITS! lol

I at first felt a little discomfort, then some MAJOR BURNING.

I asked him to stop and that I was uncomfortable and went to the restroom.

I tried to pee oooohhhhhh yeah right then starting screaming.

Thank GAWD he had a huge tub with jets because I thrusted my Va - Jay - Jay right into one for a long, long, loooooooonnnnngggggggggg time.

Needless to say, he felt horrible and I collected my overnight fee and left the mountains.

I was embarassed but more in pain than anything.

That was awful but I am glad I can LAUGH ABOUT IT NOW!!!!
Ha ha!!! I'll be back to comment on this later today
wow lmbo o the memories!!
I had a guy who wanted to stick a hair brush up my azz...does that count? That's not exactly the funny part though. I was telling a good client and friend about the situation one day and after laughing and forgetting about it, he gets up to go wash up. He is messing around with some items on the vanity, and all of a sudden he just says "WTF London...this hair brush has no handle you freak" lol.

It was just one of those moments. Truth be told I dropped the thing and it broke off, but since it was much smaller for traveling ( I don't check any bags), I just kept the thing.
I was wondering does ladies have any funny stories to share about some embarrassing situations with a client. Originally Posted by mpreviews
I would love to share, but there are just so many of them that I fear I may get carpal tunnel from typing so much....