San An playing hard to get?

This is the first time i've been to a city and had a hard time to tracking down girls for references. Even if i'm given 3 or 4 there's little to no answer. I'm also being given a lot of numbers that don't come up in google. One lady did help me verify someone today, and she knows who she is so thank you girlie. How can I have a good tour here if I can't play safe? San An.......(sigh) what is UP lol. e norm here or am I coming under attack lol. At least I got to go to the mall lol.
sorry to hear that Ava and I'm hoping its only because of the weekend lady.....
Sorry to hear youre having a hard time screening.
Hopefully things will workout with the refs!!
Myself & another lady are gonna meet for a late night snack & drinks
Youre more than welcome to join
(cant let the mall be the hi light of your tour )

Wow Nena, you just gained more cool points in my book. Way to go on showing hospitality to our visitors.
I know that's so sweet! oH NOOOO the mall wasn't my highlight I did see IMMORTALS that was nice lol I have google so many non-existant numbers today that I just decided to quit lol. Thats a damn shame lol I love San Antonio though. So much to do! COOL POINTS INDEED!
WELL HUN HOPEFULLY WE CAN MEET AT THE SOCIAL.. OHH AND YOUR VERY WELCOME.. BE PATIENT THOUGH.. IM USUALLY SLOW ON WEEKENDS BUT TOMORROW IS A DIFF. STORY .. SO REST UP N PLAY WITH URSELF TILL THEN.. (( IF UR HORNY)) LOL

AHEMM WHERES MY INVITE P.K LOL

Play safe!!

Lexxxi DD s

I would hate to be couped in a hotel room
Im sorry lexi!!
I got you next time baby girl ::kisses::
Very sorry to hear you're having reference issues. I hope the ladies get back to you.
Oh i'm good over here. Just lazy I guess. I'm not use to having to hunt these girls down lol. Got a new number, uses two numbers, isn't searchable, and its like come on wit it lol. The gentlemen here are wonderful! I'm having an awesome time with those I am able to see Now I remember just why I love p411 so much. Were so spoiled. HAHA! You girls are the bizomb! MUAH
Sorry, about your references problems..Oh yes "P411" rocks

SP
sorry about your issue but i dont kiss and tell and p411 rocks

haley rose
210 739 3842