Marissa COMO

So... I set up a meeting with her over text. She disappeared for about 20 minutes during the conversation but then said she was ready to go. I showed up at the side door of the hotel incall as instructed. She then asked me to drive around back where she was sitting on a bench. I did that and then walked up to meet her. She asked to talk to me for a few minutes first in my vehicle. She stated that she did not want to tell me over the phone that she didn't have enough money to pay the deposit... you can see where this is going. She seems sincere, but there was no way I was going to give her any money before the meeting. I explain this to her and that we would call it a night and she apologized, gave me a hug, and then left the vehicle. I went about my day. Just fyi, take it for what it is.
Should have done a car date that way she would have enough money for a room for the next monger. Lol.
Should have done a car date that way she would have enough money for a room for the next monger. Lol. Originally Posted by jim262
A strategic thinker. I like that.
She was a basket case when I met her once. Nothing like her pictures. Doesn't do half the activities that she lists on her ad. And "her brother" tried to walk in on us but luckily she had the door lock set.
I definitly saw an older and more "plump" person. There was no desire to continue our conversation at that point.