Special Council SHIT THE BED on 1/6 indictment!!!

That old dawg don’t,won’t, HUNT snick snick
Maybe...they should have indicted cum guzzling fat ass tRump for murder also.
I applaud the council for doing a great job
I applaud the council for doing a great job Originally Posted by winn dixie
Just so I understand you, you are cool with prosecuting an American Citizen for free speech?

They didn’t indict Trump for excitement , surely they will when this bullshit indictment fails. All one has to do is listen to what Trump said and an incitement indictment also fails the stink test.

All of this bogus crimes can be traced back to Joe Biden. He said he would personally take care of Trump. Sounds like sound evidence in support of the two tiered justice system in this fast becoming third world country.
didnt jack smith look and sound nervous as hell at his announcement?

maybe theres a tie in with promoting partisan novel anti american legal theory and being nervous
America is respectable again by indicting trumpf
America is respectable again by indicting trumpf Originally Posted by winn dixie
In case you missed it this post isn’t about how safe America, stay on topic if you are capable.

To help one better understand this post is about the DOJ indicting an American Citizen their free speech constitutional rights.

I am tired of explaining the topic.
In case you missed it this post isn’t about how safe America, stay on topic if you are capable.

To help one better understand this post is about the DOJ indicting an American Citizen their free speech constitutional rights.

I am tired of explaining the topic. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Good...because free speech doesn't apply to this case anyway
The Grand Jury knew that
My my my how truly uninformed some are , the case is an assault on free speech
Diversion tactic. The case is about a treasonous criminal thinking he can do as he pleases
Of course, Ace; I am sure it is just an attack on a normal citizen's right to free speech. LOL

What could possibly go wrong when you have a band of gullible fools assembled within walking distance of the Capitol when you rile them up and they think they are losing their country because a bunch of dumb fucks actually believe their savior was victimized in a false election?

Trump may not be president, but he is undeniably powerful. And nobody knows the power of his words more than a conman like him; especially when he knows this country has a lot of stupid people who will listen and believe every word of his bullshit rhetoric.
My my my how truly uninformed some are , the case is an assault on free speech Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Where in the indictment does it say anything about free speech?
The thread premise is wrong.
Your “free speech” ends when you yell “fire!” in a crowded theater.

Your “free speech” ends when you yell “fight like hell!” to a riled up mob directing them to the Capitol.
The thread premise is wrong. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Says who