Illicit Ad

Ads are not permitted in Diamonds & Tuxedo's.
I'll counter by offering you a free session with me anytime you want to cum to Atlanta. I promise to relieve all of your stress. Please give me at least 48 hours notice.
I'll counter by offering you a free session with me anytime you want to cum to Atlanta. I promise to relieve all of your stress. Please give me at least 48 hours notice. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
slut
LOL
I'll counter by offering you a free session with me anytime you want to cum to Atlanta. I promise to relieve all of your stress. Please give me at least 48 hours notice. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Sounds good but I'll need to see some skin first.
And when shes done freezing her ass off over there, I will offer the same deal for her visit to Phoenix. Always the Good Samaritans, aren't we ATL!

Sounds good but I'll need to see some skin first. Originally Posted by FLWrite
For reasons of discretion, of course, I can't use my real pics but no one has ever not been satisfied. In fact I don't have a single negative review.
For reasons of discretion, of course, I can't use my real pics but no one has ever not been satisfied. In fact I don't have a single negative review. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I thought PJ posted one, but the Mods took it down.
I had to Charles. It scared the Providers.
LOL...
??? Insider yoke??
We conservative New Englanders are often behind the 8-ball...
??? Insider yoke??
We conservative New Englanders are often behind the 8-ball... Originally Posted by ClairJordan
You don't look Norwegian...

And conservative? I hardly think so.
??? Insider yoke??
We conservative New Englanders are often behind the 8-ball... Originally Posted by ClairJordan
Joke, yes, kinda.

The original post was a blatant ad from some gal in Dallas, offering among other things, to relieve all your stress at a discount...

I tried to make a funny...without the original post it lost some context.

That said, I applaud the staff for removing it. If you let the ad stay up and just warn/point the offender she wins. Conversely if a member violates a rule of civility, etc., within reason, taking it down accomplishes nothing; in fact it gives the rest of the membership an opportunity to see what an idiot the poster is. The only way to combat improper ads, IMO, is to simply delete them.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. - Unknown
Nice Quotation.
I think ATL just did an "Extreme Makeover".