Encounter: Feeling Zen In Dallas

Date: September
Name: Zenovia & Baby Dallas
Phone: They’ll provide
Email Address: FantasiaXXX@protonmail.com Thebabydallass@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=301819 https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=54763
City: LR
State: Arkansas
Address: Somewhere in LR
Activities: Refer to ROS
Hair Length and Color: Zen: long black hair

Baby Dallas: long blonde hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Zenovia: a beautiful and lovely milfy Latina with dark eyes and hair and oozes dominant sexiness, but has a playful and sweet demeanor. Beautiful smile and immaculate hygiene. Thick in the right places, has tattoos, nice naturals and juicy lips and booty for days. What you see in her showcase is what you get.

Baby Dallas: Also a beautiful and lovely lady. Long blonde hair, beautiful MM’s, blue greenish eyes, and hygiene was on point too. Thick in the right places, has tattoos, and like Zen, she too had a wonderful set of lips and a juicy booty that made me shed a tear. Super sweet and charismatic. What you see in her showcase is what you get. Not a smoker! Smoking hot...yas.
Recommendation: Yes
Excellent review sir! I totally need to try a threesome with these two if I can make it work!
Wow!!

I need a cigarette after reading that encounter.

Thanks for sharing.
best MFF combo i’ve read so jealous
Thank you fellas!! Couldn’t have done it without these fantastic ladies :-)
omg. sooo jealous. fantastic review of 2 ladies i have to meet, solo or together. i saw the pics and knew i had picked the wrong time to be out of town. told BD that haha. glad you had an amazing time.
  • MrGiz
  • 09-21-2018, 05:01 PM
Two
Thank you, thank you gentlemen! Definitely looking forward to my next visit with them.
Absofuckinglutely fantastic report. Thanks!

Cheers,

bcg

Absofuckinglutely fantastic report. Thanks!

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Amazing review. You lucky bastard
Amazing review. You lucky bastard Originally Posted by Fatbear

Thanks!!