Flesh light

Anybody have any experience with one of these?
I had a gentlemen bring two of them to a session once. It was so HOT using it on him. Apparently you can adjust the suction on it by unscrewing the end, never knew that until then. I've heard lots of guys talking about them, but since we both know I don't have a dick, I couldn't tell you how they actually feel when sliding up and down your cock.
I had a gentlemen bring two of them to a session once. It was so HOT using it on him. Apparently you can adjust the suction on it by unscrewing the end, never knew that until then. I've heard lots of guys talking about them, but since we both know I don't have a dick, I couldn't tell you how they actually feel when sliding up and down your cock. Originally Posted by Hollywood101
Haha. Gorgeous with a way with words. I say forget the Fleshlight and see the real thing. Hollywood101 is a great choice. Ask for the female condom. It feels awesome.
Haha. Gorgeous with a way with words. I say forget the Fleshlight and see the real thing. Hollywood101 is a great choice. Ask for the female condom. It feels awesome. Originally Posted by big35hurt

Awe, thanks hon. And kuddos for the unexpected advertisement, lol!

Come on guys, don't be shy! Y'all know you've got a Fleshlight hidden in your chest of drawers that the wifey doesn't know about, give the guy some feed back.
There is an attachment for the magic wand that I have been told is similar to one, however has the vibration too. But I have never had a guy bring actual fleshlight to session and I haven't added one to my arsenal so I have no idea if that is true.
I have seen the real deal, that is Ms Hollywood. Wonderful times. Just curious about this thing. Holley confirmed what I thought, it would be fun with a partner.
  • savak
  • 09-12-2014, 12:23 PM
i dont have the actual flesh light. what i have is like the silicone thing you put your cock in, but it doesnt include the hard shell plastic case on the outside of it.

i have one thats modeled on a vagina and the other one an anus. the one thats modeled after an anus was a waste of money though cause it doesnt feel noticeably tighter like when you actually do greek someone.

i only occasionally use either of them, not often at all. to me they dont feel that much better than a HJ or as close to an actual vagina or anus.
I don't have one, but this could be an interesting addition to my CFNM FemDom fantasy......
Wth is it
Awe, thanks hon. And kuddos for the unexpected advertisement, lol!

Come on guys, don't be shy! Y'all know you've got a Fleshlight hidden in your chest of drawers that the wifey doesn't know about, give the guy some feed back. Originally Posted by Hollywood101
Haha. Nothing like the real thing. Especially you Hollywood101. I have actually wondered about them also. It seems kind of funny but I guess would be good for practice and a quick fix. I think if a lady used one on you that would be erotic. Cheaper way of having a double. Ha

I guess best bet would to try one while imaging your favorite provider. Then see the real thing.
Wth is it Originally Posted by Tx Peach
Google Fleshlight. It's not that hard.

Mine is a Sex in a Can model... It can get a little confusing when I'm drunk as fuck... Pale-Ale, anyone?
  • savak
  • 09-12-2014, 06:35 PM
Wth is it Originally Posted by Tx Peach
its a fake vagina in a tubular form

sort of looks like this womans lips

http://cdn-images.9cloud.us/850/fles...1376369047.png

Savak, that thing is going to give me nightmares.....

The fleshlight experience changes with the "texture" you choose. Mostly it's good a quick fix. I can see a woman using it in a dom session, especially for a humiliation scene.
Bonn has one in his profile pic. I think?

Savak. I don't know how you find them lethal class pictures.
Has be you guys taken a stroll through realdoll lately?