Now this is deep concealment!

[Staff edit. M]

The web page referenced by that link contains malicious code. Therefor I have removed it. M
Owwwww...wtf?!
How does a girl do things like that?! I tried to stick this really big toy inside me, but it just doesnt fit lol Im not built that way. Maybe this lil pussy is a bit too tight! LOL
It's okay Pepper-I went throught the same thing..........I bought this(SEE BELOW)and it just wasn't meant to be..............but this toy of mine has gotten plenty of BBBJ's lol
WOW!!! Nice toy Karla, bring that along to our next session!!! We can have some fun!!!!
Sorry hon but that toy doesn't get full service..........lol
How does a girl do things like that?! I tried to stick this really big toy inside me, but it just doesnt fit lol Im not built that way. Maybe this lil pussy is a bit too tight! LOL Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield
I don't know Pepper but besides the size, wouldn't it hurt to walk around with that hunk of metal moving around inside you when you walk? Damn!!!! LOL
...besides the size, wouldn't it hurt to walk around with that hunk of metal moving around inside you when you walk? Damn!!!! LOL Originally Posted by Rodram
Oh, the things we do for love!

( a little "mood music": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgptvsHHYK4 )
Lol...
Thank you Mokoa,

My Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Program turned "red" - hehehe
It's okay Pepper-I went throught the same thing..........I bought this(SEE BELOW)and it just wasn't meant to be..............but this toy of mine has gotten plenty of BBBJ's lol Originally Posted by **Karla**
That's what mine looks like, but it's pink haha! Fits the same! LOL
oh you naughty naughty girls>>>
Meowouch...hell no!! I like having all my parts where they're supposed to be!
Accept NO meat substitutes.

...just sayin'.

Heh!

Regards,
SKF