Visit to The Cab

• JRod2
  • 10-26-2018, 10:40 AM
Anyone have any fun there lately?

I haven’t been in a while also. Kendall works there I think. If you remember her you know I’m talking about
Anyone have any fun there lately?

Originally Posted by FiftyShadesOfLatin
  • JRod2
  • 10-26-2018, 02:36 PM
Blindman, I never met Kendall but I know exactly who ur talking about. I was gone by 8pm and didn’t see her.

Originally Posted by perfectdevil

Blindman, I never met Kendall but I know exactly who ur talking about. I was gone by 8pm and didn’t see her.

Originally Posted by FiftyShadesOfLatin
  • JRod2
  • 10-26-2018, 09:10 PM
Is there a gurl Alexa there? Gotta bang from her the last time I visited CC strip clubs... good recommendation 50, in regards to the SC in CC.... Alexa was just returning from maternity ...haha ... gorgeous face, grest convo, spinner prior to baby, GREAT value
info on kendall?
info on kendall
Info on kendall would be awesome
Kendall works just about every day but has really put on weight. She is nothing like her eccie days
I agree with bill. She’s definitely put on weight. But I know she had a kid. Maybe hasn’t lost it? But what you want to know? She has tattoos and her oral skills are amazing. One of the few girls that can make me blow like that. When she drinks you don’t even have to try anymore. Just show up and she’s good to go lol
Does Kendall work the day or night shift?
Day shift
Gracias sir James