Whats up with these sites going off line?

Is Our Home just down for house keeping, re-organizing as eccie did or is it gone?
  • Mokoa
  • 01-03-2019, 11:33 AM
OH2 is offline because of a technical issue. They are working on it and will be back.
glad we're talking about it....CK might feel bad if no one even noticed since the eccie blackout was such a big topic on oh2 lol.
Information has never been more important to the Hobby. It might be a good idea to start a tjhread (sticky?) with links to other on-line rtesources so that if something else does get shut down, we can all hobby-on.

Only a few of us active today can recall what it was like before the internet and later on, smart phones.

Only now, the old resources are mostly gone. No worthwhile Yellow Pages. No worthwhile alt6ernative press.

Facebook? Twitter? Tumbler? All are getting looked at pretty hard too.
I suggest everyone keep the contact info to those you might want to see later. Maybe put #s under a contractor or secretary of a contractor. I even put a password for people to use to confirm the wrong eyes have not found the info and looking for more when texting.
yourdesire@salusafe.com
Imo we in the hobby should be ready for sites going down. Luckily, oh2 was down bc of tech issues, but anything could happen in the future. I second saving contact info if possible.