Buying a Vibrator for Her

Maybe a dildo too.

I have a "new friend" who will let me help her use it in exchange for getting her some toys.

I know the Hitachi plug in massagers are popular. Are there other brands with a similar design?

Any experience with rechargeable cordless ones?

She claims she's never gone "dildo shopping" before... I did back in my younger days, and they were damned expensive! Lol

Obviously the key is to let her choose, but I was hoping some of the ladies here could share their preferences so I could make some nice suggestions.

Gents with experience, feel free to reply too.

Thanks.
Here's a thread. I just bought my SB a Vibratex Original Magic Wand cordless($139). She loves it!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2498508
I'm always game to have my friends play with me LOVE IT! The wand is my fav. Outside the Sybian. Personally my experience w/wireless has not been good. They don't seem to work very well or at all.
I’ve bought a number of vibrators for ladies. By far the best is the JimmyJane 2. Just google it. It’s got a charging base. It’s multi-functional and has a 5 year warranty. It’s pricey though at about $160.00, but believe me well worth it in the long run
Domi Mini Wand and the Shibari Mini Halo,..I bought her the Shibari $30,...she's a happy Girl,..the Domi is $120,...bluetooth,..go figure,...both on Amazon
My Celebrator Vibrator Sex Toy for Women. Just don't leave her home alone with it!
The Hitachi still reigns supreme. And yes, there's a cordless one. I've also had the pleasure of trying a Doxy and it was phenomenal.
This is a pretty cool idea! Anytime I do my shopping I will ask what the employee what they think the “best” toys are. Something a little different that I enjoyed- the glass toys. Particularly MR. SWIRLY. You can earn it up, or put it in an ice bath for temperature play too.
Here's a thread. I just bought my SB a Vibratex Original Magic Wand cordless($139). She loves it!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2498508 Originally Posted by slowmover
Valued Information lol