news about tonya harden and nancy olypic of con god being injury 2 days before can't skate cause kate s turn back time got jon sperm to have princess charllote web - called 3G PHONE 4G PHONE etc

news about tonya harden and nancy olypic of con god being injury 2 days before can't skate cause kate s turn back time got jon sperm to have princess charllote web
  • Old-T
  • 01-09-2019, 10:18 AM
CJohnny, is that you?
news about tonya harden and nancy olypic of con god being injury 2 days before can't skate cause kate s turn back time got jon sperm to have princess charllote web Originally Posted by itch_b
Is there a cryptic message in this incoherent post?
F’n Ripmany is back???? Dude don’t get banned again, your almost out of it and it’ll just reset it.
looks like johnny is itching again.

CJohnny, is that you? Originally Posted by Old-T

you do know that CJOHNNY54 got banned right, but i know him ... just posting for him

if you know him, he and kate s or skate " back to the future " never got marry and have all those kids ... must be his stolen sperm scam via supreme court chief justice ROBERT

Is there a cryptic message in this incoherent post? Originally Posted by winn dixie
F’n Ripmany is back???? Dude don’t get banned again, your almost out of it and it’ll just reset it. Originally Posted by Jugglover
looks like johnny is itching again.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

have you been peeping

just a beware cause defense has invested more in the lock your door martin stealthy as shit, cause

thomas edison invented the light bulb

john invented the internet to let people know
F’n Ripmany is back???? Dude don’t get banned again, your almost out of it and it’ll just reset it. Originally Posted by Jugglover

too many camoflouge robbing sport army
I'd like to know whut dafuq you posting about. Or at least whut dafuq you're drinking.
  • dgc92
  • 01-15-2019, 03:50 PM
Where are the goddamn mods? You'd think in the six days this has been up, one of them might notice what's being posted. I know it seems like asking a lot. But maybe in between handing out points for barely any reason and crafting the perfect snarky, sarcastic quips to use against anyone who questions them, one of them might stop by and delete some incredibly obvious spam. You know. Since that's their job and all.

gentleman do go hunting/fishing for fish ... better off investing into breed and release too
  • dgc92
  • 01-16-2019, 01:08 PM
I always do breed and release. Soon as I'm done fucking, I release my woman back into the wild. I feel it's unethical to keep them in captivity. They get old and fat when they don't have to hunt their food, and it's just wrong to let that happen.
too many camoflouge robbing sport army Originally Posted by itch_b
You always leave me speechless.

gentleman do go hunting/fishing for fish ... better off investing into breed and release too Originally Posted by itch_b
Originally Posted by itch_b
news about tonya harden and nancy olypic of con god being injury 2 days before can't skate cause kate s turn back time got jon sperm to have princess charllote web - called 3G PHONE 4G PHONE etc [/QUOTE] Originally Posted by itch_b
[/QUOTE]

The OP makes my brain hurt. Just throwin' it out there; better living through chemistry isn't always a good thing. Especially when you have access to a smart device. Just put the keyboard down and nobody gets hurt.

dgc92 at least is making me laugh with his funny posts!!
The most incoherent post I’ve ever tried to read. Entertaining, but 7 seconds of my life I’ll never get back
L.E. spy on fisherman get FEW NEXT BIG THING, poison just enough minor brain damage not full retard using people from out of state or over sea, say you can't build it (but who ever build something this big on their own), Dr. Jesus heal ... court no brain damage?