trump acts like a rich kid and throws tantrum

What a douche-bag.
He throws a tantrum and loses his TV.

Good. He lies too much.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.56dffd1493b0

Yup Washington post opinion , Idiocy at its best
Maybe he will go on fox and friends and make it there.
Well, when you ask a child where do they want to eat 9 times out of 10 they say McDonald's which explains his most recent embarrassment. Wants 5 billion for a useless wall, and turns around and serves McDonalds to some guests at the WH.

His stupid speech he gave last week was so full of lies that even his beloved Fox News called his ass out. He clearly stated he would take full responsibility for this mess, he needs to own it.

Well, when you ask a child where do they want to eat 9 times out of 10 they say McDonald's which explains his most recent embarrassment. Wants 5 billion for a useless wall, and turns around and serves McDonalds to some guests at the WH.

His stupid speech he gave last week was so full of lies that even his beloved Fox News called his ass out. He clearly stated he would take full responsibility for this mess, he needs to own it.

Originally Posted by Little Monster
I wouldn't expect someone from an island to understand border walls, except of course how your government has them in Belfast Ireland but they aren't walls, they are peace lines.

Originally Posted by Little Monster
Little Monster you are dead on the money. Trump used to be a bigger liar than his decreasing deplorable moronic base ,I think they have finally caught him in their propensity to lie. Its especially bad in this forum

They think people will just get tired of hearing it and get the fuck away from these moronic losers, but what's happen is people have finally had enough and calling the liars out where their "alternative facts" are factually wrong. They are very thin skinned and sensitive so you have to be careful in calling them out. They are quick to play the victim card. Many of them either have adult children living with them or are actually living with their parents, They are very fragile, like snowflakes. You saw Trump in Helsinki that's what its like in here. ( In their minds Trump won that)You just cant insult them even thought they are self professed deplorables and morons
Stop with the "We are the only adults in the room" hyperbole. After Obama, Hillary, Pelosi and Schumer, those dogs don't hunt anymore."
I wouldn't expect someone from an island to understand border walls, except of course how your government has them in Belfast Ireland but they aren't walls, they are peace lines. Originally Posted by friendly fred
And I wouldn't expect a Trump supporter to ever learn their lesson. This is the same fear mongering he tried just before the mid term and look what happened there.

It didn't work then and it's not gonna work now or in 2020. While the UK isn't perfect, we have illegal immigration problems of our own but at least we don't have to resort to making stuff up and fear tactics in order to build a useless wall that won't work anyway. Ever heard of a shovel, mate?

And third if Trump really wants to keep America safe then he should look into doing something about the mass shootings that occur once a month in the US. There's something else we English know nothing about, what it's like to have a school shooting every month. Sounds to me like the real danger in America comes from within. Not from some mate trying to cross the border so he can provide for his family.

Nice try though Bloke!!
Little Monster you are dead on the money. Trump used to be a bigger liar than his decreasing deplorable moronic base ,I think they have finally caught him in their propensity to lie. Its especially bad in this forum

They think people will just get tired of hearing it and get the fuck away from these moronic losers, but what's happen is people have finally had enough and calling the liars out where their "alternative facts" are factually wrong. They are very thin skinned and sensitive so you have to be careful in calling them out. They are quick to play the victim card. Many of them either have adult children living with them or are actually living with their parents, They are very fragile, like snowflakes. You saw Trump in Helsinki that's what its like in here. ( In their minds Trump won that)You just cant insult them even thought they are self professed deplorables and morons Originally Posted by themystic

Couldn't agree more. But they sure are fun to mess with.
And I wouldn't expect a Trump supporter to ever learn their lesson. This is the same fear mongering he tried just before the mid term and look what happened there.

It didn't work then and it's not gonna work now or in 2020. While the UK isn't perfect, we have illegal immigration problems of our own but at least we don't have to resort to making stuff up and fear tactics in order to build a useless wall that won't work anyway. Ever heard of a shovel, mate?

And third if Trump really wants to keep America safe then he should look into doing something about the mass shootings that occur once a month in the US. There's something else we English know nothing about, what it's like to have a school shooting every month. Sounds to me like the real danger in America comes from within. Not from some mate trying to cross the border so he can provide for his family.

Nice try though Bloke!! Originally Posted by Little Monster

can i ask you a question? why do you live in the US?

Nice try though Bloke!!
But isn't Trump a rich kid?

BTW, I wounder how much it would cost to use legos to build that wall.
But isn't Trump a rich kid?

BTW, I wounder how much it would cost to use legos to build that wall. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Lol. Now that's funny. Trump is the pied piper leading a bunch of morons
Lol. Now that's funny. Trump is the pied piper leading a bunch of morons Originally Posted by themystic
You are correct! He told those bratty moron libs.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they couldn't go on vacation while the govt. was shut down ! bahahahahahahahahahahaha
Lol. Now that's funny. Trump is the pied piper leading a bunch of morons Originally Posted by themystic
Trump led those "morons" right back to their offices luring them with the luggage carts carrying the bags of clothes and belongings Nancy, et al, thought they were going to be using in Brussels.
Trump led those "morons" right back to their offices luring them with the luggage carts carrying the bags of clothes and belongings Nancy, et al, thought they were going to be using in Brussels. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Trump has to give the morons in his base something. In the big picture that's not really a whole lot. He cancelled a flight and really looked like a moron, even to a lot of his own people. Hes getting desperate. Now hes got to deal with Nancy after shoving a corn cob up her ass. Hes really dumber than I thought. I thought he was mainly a moron. Hes also a Stupid moron. This must be getting harder on you daily IB. You and Sarah Sanders have the hardest job in America. Defending a Liar