The made up crisis...just got real!!

Hey NANC & CHUCKY and the rest of the "made up crisis" crowd what say you??https://abcnews.go.com/US/largest-si...ry?id=60462672
Help us here TM!!
Hey NANC & CHUCKY and the rest of the "made up crisis" crowd what say you??https://abcnews.go.com/US/largest-si...ry?id=60462672
Help us here TM!! Originally Posted by bb1961
I know its sad. We never had these problems under Obama. I wish Trump would quit fucking around with this "MAGA" bullshit and focus on KEEPING America safe. Hes had 2 years to fix this problem and its reached a crisis level. Now even if he got the money that Nancy told him NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO
do you think the fucking wall would be built overnight? These fucking morons who voted for Trump promised me that Mexico was paying for the fucking wall. Why in the fuck have we not taken military action? Trump is weak. Even when Bush let 911 happen he didn't let a bunch of fucking Mexicans and Hondurans attack us. Trump is a disgrace. Commander in Chief my ass
I know its sad. We never had these problems under Obama. I wish Trump would quit fucking around with this "MAGA" bullshit and focus on KEEPING America safe. Hes had 2 years to fix this problem and its reached a crisis level. Now even if he got the money that Nancy told him NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO
do you think the fucking wall would be built overnight? These fucking morons who voted for Trump promised me that Mexico was paying for the fucking wall. Why in the fuck have we not taken military action? Trump is weak. Even when Bush let 911 happen he didn't let a bunch of fucking Mexicans and Hondurans attack us. Trump is a disgrace. Commander in Chief my ass Originally Posted by themystic
This is a derogatory remark against two latin countries! You seem to not be able to stay within the guidelines? Your posts have grown more hostile as of late and you seem to not stay on topic!
This is a derogatory remark against two latin countries! You seem to not be able to stay within the guidelines? Your posts have grown more hostile as of late and you seem to not stay on topic! Originally Posted by winn dixie
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...D&&FORM=VRDGAR

What do you call people from Mexico and Honduras? I think they are called Mexicans and Hondurans. But I don't expect you to know that. Conservatives sure have gotten sensitive the last two years. Is that what gnadfly was bitching about in that Gillete ad? Something about toxic masculinity? People on the right need to grow a sack. Im sorry WD you talking down to me just doesn't have much of an effect on me. I wish Israel or Saudi Arabia or Russia bordered us instead of Mexico. I would damn sure pay to fund a fucking wall. While we are at it the fucking Canadians need kept out to
Add anti-semitic to your list of hypocrisy! I can no longer pray for ya' bro!
Add anti-semitic to your list of hypocrisy! I can no longer pray for ya' bro! Originally Posted by winn dixie
You don't know religion either. Your supposed to pray for those you despise or hate. Mentioning a race is racist lol!!! Saying Israel needs a fucking wall is anti Semitic. You don't know your stuff. And besides look what Trumps done to our real allies at NATO, Canada, France and Mexico. Fuck the Jews we don't owe them anything

You and Donald can cozy up to Saudi Arabia, NK, Russia & Israel all you want. I say fuck all four of em

Mystic hurt Winn Dixie Does that cause you crisis? WD. Let it out

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...793E&FORM=VIRE
It really is fun exposing hate and hypocrisy in you mystic! Like i have mentioned before. Let libs. talk all they want! They will always dig their own hole and probe conservatives Right!
You don't know religion either. Your supposed to pray for those you despise or hate. Mentioning a race is racist lol!!! Saying Israel needs a fucking wall is anti Semitic. You don't know your stuff. And besides look what Trumps done to our real allies at NATO, Canada, France and Mexico. Fuck the Jews we don't owe them anything

You and Donald can cozy up to Saudi Arabia, NK, Russia & Israel all you want. I say fuck all four of em

Mystic hurt Winn Dixie Does that cause you crisis? WD. Let it out

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...793E&FORM=VIRE Originally Posted by themystic
Israel is our best ally in the Middle East, and is a country of great innovation, second only to the Estados Unidos.
You don't know religion either. Your supposed to pray for those you despise or hate. ... Originally Posted by themystic
Actually, that's called "Last Rights"!

Actually, that's called "Last Rights"!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Glad to see your view on life. Not many on the right support abortion like you do. Thanks counselor
Yup border security REAL , just ask well any other country
Israel is our best ally in the Middle East, and is a country of great innovation, second only to the Estados Unidos. Originally Posted by friendly fred

why the last part in spanish?