Weird encounter, can you top it

I was cruising through my go to area and a 40ish year old small blonde haired wsw named ginger runs up to my car and asked to get in. This was the first time i have ever seen her. She was OK to decent for a pgh sw so I said yes. There was apparently a cop driving around busting girls and she didn't want to get "pinched". We park at my go to spot in the Southside. She started to give me a good bj. She pulled her pants down and started playing with herself. I got her undressed slapped on a condom and pulled her to me to start cow girl. She started to burp long and loud. She said sex makes her burb. It wasn't a dainty burp but a frat house loud belch.i pushed her head back by my mirror so her mouth was nowhere near my face, grabbed her waist and continued on for about 5 minutes until I came in the bag. The entire time she was burping like crazy. She was actually a good fuck if you could get past the gas. It cost me 50. Can you top this?
No.
I wouldn’t want to top that. I would have stayed with the BJ. But it’s an entertaining hobby exploit. Thanks for sharing.
Haha
I suppose its better than her farting the whole time. And you guys thought Lucy Blue made weird noises. LOL
I wont even try. Great story. its almost Arlac level.
LOL
I suppose its better than her farting the whole time. And you guys thought Lucy Blue made weird noises. LOL Originally Posted by Big Stig
I had that happen with rose from New Chinese
I had that happen with rose from New Chinese Originally Posted by bigguyt
quiffing or really farting? LOL. I have known a few that a pounding caused both, but the belching thing is kinda weird. That's from swallowing too much air I thought.
I mean, I have some bizarre stories, but none involving belching....well wait, maybe. Abbielovely used to burp after swallowing my load, but it wasn't a loud beer belch! I'm interested in meeting this WSW you speak of!
Interesting, never experienced that with Abbi lol. Wish she was still around
So, what’s your guess as to what she had for lunch? The salami smelling belches are the worst. ��
So, what’s your guess as to what she had for lunch? The salami smelling belches are the worst. �� Originally Posted by luv2sixtynine69
She said it is when she fucks, I guess it is from the way she breaths
I think my worse was this chick telling me about the time she puked from swallowing cause she was drunk after eating tacos while with a client. Or the times she use to take it upon herself to crash at the hotel we met at.