~Louboutins and Lace~

Red soles and heels up in the air with legs spread eagled is how I want you Alexia- Magical to say the least
Got my first pair two weeks ago (:

Grit through the pain!
They look so darn good on my feet. I have a few pairs of CL's and yes they are NOT comfy walking around in which
is why i mainly wear them BCD's in the bed
Wearing a pair in my avatar, i'm comfortable in them while on my back as you can see Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Well, in all honesty,Seeking, if I buy you a pair I expect you to be on your back anyway. Guess that makes this a win win?
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-03-2015, 02:59 AM
I love hot, sexy, high-heeled shoes. I started my career as a women's shoe buyer for a major department store chain. That was many moons ago, but to this day, one of the first things I notice about a lady (not the very first) is her shoes.

While the site of the red sole is a status symbol that tells me this lady likes to indulge herself in something that provides pleasure and satisfaction and the finer things in life and that she enjoys spoiling herself with these luxuries, it is the high heels and sexy upper part of the shoe that are the real turn on for me. Brand name of the shoe is not so important.

Of course the sexy thing on top of those sexy shoes is also very important.

I love it when a lady dresses in a manner that tells me she cares not only about herself, but also about how she presents herself to me.

Thank you, and congratulations to all the beautiful women in this hobby world that do that.
Love the red soled shoes. Difficult to wear for a night out on the town but perfect to wear if going from the hotel room to a gala in the main ballroom and then back to the hotel room. Now if there was just some way to make them more comfortable...

Sitara
I definitely agree with all you, Loubies are pain, but so beautiful. I only get very classic models like the décolleté, Bianca and pigalles. I can barely wear my espadrilles, 14mm high! To much for me... Flats the sole is not flexible at all and ruined my pedi everytime... So I kinda moved on and don't get me wrong I love Loubs, the signature red sole is unbeatable. But I found myself really into Gyvenchy ones... So sexy and super comfy. Runs large.. Wore them all night long in a dancing date!
Attachment 407179

Oh and Valentino Oh La La!!!
I definitely agree with all you, Loubies are pain, but so beautiful. I only get very classic models like the décolleté, Bianca and pigalles. I can barely wear my espadrilles, 14mm high! To much for me... Flats the sole is not flexible at all and ruined my pedi everytime... So I kinda moved on and don't get me wrong I love Loubs, the signature red sole is unbeatable. But I found myself really into Gyvenchy ones... So sexy and super comfy. Runs large.. Wore them all night long in a dancing date!
Attachment 407179

Oh and Valentino Oh La La!!! Originally Posted by BellaFtWorth
Gyvenchy!?! Lol :-D Sorry for the misspelling, supposed to write Givenchy! Oh another good ones are Jimmy Choo wedges super comfortable...
Attachment 407808
I'm with Ms. Devi...not, at least in this case, with Nancy Sinatra. High heeled shoes aren't made for walking. High and higher heels are made for bedding. They don't have to stay on long!
Now that my Louboutins are broken in properly, they're actually the most comfortable pair of heels I own! Wasn't expecting it based on their reputation. I think the Louboutin cut just happens to work for my feet! I was only wearing them indoors, but I caved and started wearing them out on the town for dates since they just fit me so damn well! O.O

Personally, I may opt for Chanels next. They have some silver and gold wedges right now that I'm very into. Like these ones below...
Well wedge heel are cute I like them for summer casual day..Dolce Cabana have nice cute one too but I'm lady that like " high pump"..real stilettos heels higher better
lol I find it give a good visual on long legs
As for the comfort level I actually find them comfy

I love the Louboutins I have to admit I only wear mine indoors.They are comfy for the short time I am wearing them.lol
@Zoey isn't there clear protectors you can have the shoe shop place over the soles?
I know when I bought mine the guy at Sak's gave me some card to a shoe place that specializes in louboutins and other high end shoes.
These are the ones I got.

Zoey,

Your pic of wedge heels reminds me I need to buy a few in different colors for the upcoming season. With the streets of NYC as rough as they are wedges are the perfect shoe to look polished and yet I can run about the city without aching feet at the end of the day
Sitara
Tori Valentine told me you can get them re-soled to look brand new or get Vibram red bottom rubber soles put on that apparently look seamless with the red bottom of the shoe at a place in Atlanta. I haven't inquired at the place in NYC, but I've been there for polishing supplies (my pair of Louboutins is a matte leather) and I want to look into getting red rubber soles put onto the bottom of mine for sure!! (Since I've decided that they are now my walking shoes.)

I'm really into my silver Manolo Blahniks right now too because they match my silver strap-on perfectly.

Thanks for that tip
HOT Pic too!
Got my first pair two weeks ago (:

Grit through the pain! Originally Posted by Kylie Nicole
I'd love to contribute to the next pair.....