~Louboutins and Lace~

Good promoting ads.
I have bought a few pairs of Christians, Jimmy Choos and Prada for girlfriends past all sexy shoes, but the Christians could not be worn outside until she had been fucked in them.

To preserve the red sole there is a company that makes a rubber attachment that is red and blends well. Expensive as all hell though for a piece of rubber.
For the longest time I have been dreaming and drooling over red bottoms. I have officially put them on my radar of things I will be purchasing for myself sometime soon! I would probably own a pair by now if there was a store that sold th around here. I went to Saks in Tulsa, no luck. :/

They are going to look beautiful on my feet!!
I do!!!
How business?

Originally Posted by aliyahrose
looks like the irizas in 120, nice shoe but unfortunately theyre not the so kates lol
Sexy!
Red bottoms are classically sexy in my opinion, especially paired with a tight pencil skirt and a sheer white button up sans bra & panties.. yummy ♡♡♡
New photos, who dis?

Oh and these are Louboutins, too, but not your traditional over-the-knee boot:

Did someone mention Louboutins SO Kate well here you go!

Newer style, Marchavekel. They're actually very comfortable. I find the So Kates extremely uncomfortable but many of the other styles are much more wearable.
Do men really know what the sexy red bottom shoe is??? They are my shoe of preference! Anyone else love them? Originally Posted by Alexiareign
Yes. Paid pros showing off red bottom shoes and heels.
LB's are comfortable if you purchase the correct pair, make sure you try them on to find the perfect fit as it may vary with styles and if you're going to wear stockings, bring them with you for maximum comfort