SUGGESTION - Provide a way to organize our ECCIE contact list

Please provide a way to organize/categorize our ECCIE contact list.

For example, "Providers to see" vs. "Providers to avoid."

There are several very simple ways ECCIE can implement this - (can always get fancy later).

I believe it would be a useful & welcome addition to ECCIE - for both Hobbyists & Providers.

Thanks!
Oh, by the wary - just wanted to offer some clarification ... a simple way to set this up would be to follow a scheme similar to how we currently organize our PM's (using folders which we can name) ... this way we could avoid having all our contacts in one bucket ... Thanks!
I like this idea. I wish I could organize by city. There are several towns I visit for business, and would love to be able to sort through my list and easily locate the ladies whom I have "bookmarked" for that particular location.
I like this idea. I wish I could organize by city. There are several towns I visit for business, and would love to be able to sort through my list and easily locate the ladies whom I have "bookmarked" for that particular location. Originally Posted by TinMan
You can create folder in your PM mail to organize our contacts as a work around.
Example make folder for DFW and put at least one pm from your fav providers.
There is a section at the top of your PM's called "your personal notepad" that only you can see.
You can make a "do not see/Do see" list and just add to it. I s'poze you can do a city list as well...