GPS, got you on my radar girl!

I think it would be cool if there was an option or app where a hobbyist could gps the girls in his area. When a girl got to her incall location she could check into work.... The GPS would then mark red dots on a map of girls working in the bobbyist immediate area.

Of course the gps would not be EXACT gps it would just be a red dot in a general location, a map in which you cannot zoom into knowing the cordinates, you would only know general location.....

From there you would be able to search the profiles of girls in your immediate area...

I think this app could be easily made but would time take time to build up in order to work at its full potential, meaning a lot of people would have to sign up and use it regularly....

What do you all think? Also would you use the app?
Have you considered that LE could use the app as easily as anyone else? Might not be exact, but.......

Torito
I think it's a pretty good idea. I mean, it would make it easier for the hobbyist to see who is around. But like Torito said, anytime you make anything easier in the hobby, your in essence making it easier for LE. Then again, all ladies should screen and do their homework to protect themselves at all times because LE can be anywhere.
  • Mokoa
  • 02-01-2013, 06:32 PM
I think it is a recipe for disaster. Your are pretty much painting a target on their backs and yours by doing that.
I agree with the men.

I think it's a pretty good idea. I mean, it would make it easier for the hobbyist to see who is around.... Originally Posted by Tatiana M.
It would also let him see "all" the ones around and thus your competition might get his attention instead of you.

Besides, that's what ads are for....for a hobbyist to see who's around.

If it only shows a general area, what good is it? The hobbyist still would have to call. I know it lets him know she's available "right then and there", but can you imagine...in a city like Dallas...the whole AREA would be 1 big red dot from the overlapping of all the other smaller red dots from saturation of providers?

Besides, what if a hobbyist is horny for you, but sees that Provider B is 2 miles closer. You just lost business because someone else was closer. Had he just been looking at ads at the lady (you) who interested him, he might not have met up with Provider B who was just an impulse reaction as a result of convenience in distance.
I can see your point. But LE would be all over it. You give them enough time. They will figure out where all the traffic is headed to. Then, It is just a matter of time.

Of course, I think LE is already here. But, thats just the way I am.
Already started. Check out the Local Broadcast feature in the OKCupid app.
Speaking of apps....just saw this in an MSN dot com article this morning...

You can invent your own apps here with no experience.
http://appinventor.mit.edu/
http://www.appinventor.org/

Besides, what if a hobbyist is horny for you, but sees that Provider B is 2 miles closer. You just lost business because someone else was closer. Had he just been looking at ads at the lady (you) who interested him, he might not have met up with Provider B who was just an impulse reaction as a result of convenience in distance. Originally Posted by tia travels
YES thats called business..... thats how business works! I promise, my business techniques with skills ect.... will get the boddyist to drive the extra two miles... Hell I have men driving from dallas to ftw from outskirts and all over just to see me, much more than 2 miles!

Obviously LE can get into anything they wanted but thats when the hobbyist use this tool to their own advantage, and the ladies use their screening skills to get more business at the same time screen!
On the surface its a good idea. Once one sits down and thincks about it the negatives present themselves.

Tia is wrong on one point though. If provider A is two, or even ten, miles closer than provider B. If B is the provider I want to visit then that is where I would go, distance be damned.
GPS...no, but many sites like eros do offer a map of the location a provider is in. I would not want a guy knowing my whereabouts or when I arrived at my incall...a bit creepy. It's none of anyone's business what I am doing before or after I see them.

I also agree with Tia's scenario, though not the entire aspect. If you book with a provider and then cancel on her when your get an alert of someone closer, you're just a jack ass and that is not business. It is one thing to pick someone who is closest to you, but don't book just to cancel. Good way to get your ass blacklisted.
...Tia is wrong on one point though. If provider A is two, or even ten, miles closer than provider B. If B is the provider I want to visit then that is where I would go, distance be damned. Originally Posted by pyramider
Well you'd be surprised at how many folks I hear whine about having to drive an extra few miles to see me when I'm in a fairly small town (where there's basically small rush hours if any)....like Lubbock for example (and I'm not talking about gents I've already seen in Lubbock (Thanks loyal Lubbock fans)---just ones whom I haven't but complain because I'm on the other side of town). You're one of the few who are not bothered by mileage I guess and that's a good thingnck.

But if Providers A & B were both NEW to the gent and he was your basic last minute horny dude, he would pick the TAINT closer to him I'm sure.
This was always meant to be a business of shadows and secrets... Having a check in app like facebook isn't something I'd be cool with. Then again, I'm the type to arrive early to an outcall and watch the room for a bit.. An app like this seems it would encourage split minute choices instead of well thought and researched engagements. All it would take is LE to get their internet crimes people on it for a quick look at programing to fish out the exact locations.
What's an app??
Speaking of apps....just saw this in an MSN dot com article this morning...

You can invent your own apps here with no experience.
http://appinventor.mit.edu/
http://www.appinventor.org/ Originally Posted by tia travels
I need someone to build an app for me....

There is an app for that lol