Forums and Showcases for Fort Worth

It would be great to be able to browse showcases, forums and providers in Fort Worth or maybe Fort Worth/Arlington/Mid Cities. Nothing wrong with Dallas but is a long haul from this side of town and would help to narrow down some of the searches. I know there are some sub sets for FW but limited at least as far as I can tell. There may be a better way to do it that I've missed. <--Disclaimer
I agree. Dallas is too far away, and we need to have our own Independent Provider Reviews forum for Fort Worth.
I agree too
That would be great.
AACCHHHOOOO!!! I apologize my allergies are really bad out here in FORT WORTH! lol jk
AACCHHHOOOO!!! I apologize my allergies are really bad out here in FORT WORTH! lol jk Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Well, bless you, Lola! Lola from Fort Worth, that is.

I agree. The fort worth ad section is still filled with posters from Dallas. P411 makes it relatively easy to search for ft worth providers.
Make it Tarrant County as Dallas is Dallas County.
Here, here! I wish to second the motion.
Agreed!
Amen.
I think a Fort Worth/Arlington/Mid-cities section would be a great idea, with more things to look at other than just ads. Like a Co-ed, Sandbox, Alerts, etc, but for the Fort Worth area & surrounding cities. Hopefully somebody will put this idea into action! I think it would be really useful for the ladies & guys out here.
The Dallas section covers all of Dallas County. We need a Tarrant County section to cover west of 360. A goodly portion of the Dallas section cover the northern part of Dallas so it's a long haul from Arlington.
Excellent job woodyjohnson
Totally agree. My first choice would be a Fort Worth/Arlington/Mid-cities section, but if that is not practical then a Tarrant county section would be my second choice.