Adultfriendfinder

From what i've seen on Eccie, this site was designed for folks to know their dealing with verified members who are real. I personally don't like to have to navigate around the advertising links for sites like adultfriendfinder. While some of their personals are legit, most are fake postings designed to get you there and pester you for paid memberships. When all those pop-ups show 100's of hotties in my small town, it's a dead give away. I don't come here to deal with all that. That's just my opinion, I could be wrong.
Having been a Member of AdultFriendFinder for Years before discovering Hobbying. I can confirm that the site is a major waste of time. A lot of the Female ad's are 100% fake (it used to be just the 18 - 30 year old ones now they've moved to 18 - 50 for the fakes). But at least now when they get enough complaint's about an ad they pull it. At one time they claimed to have millons of members. Easy to do when you don't delete any of the "Free Ads" that are over a Year old.
Well ,its like the old saying; You get what you paid for,and if it sounds to good to be true,it usually is............WELCOME TO ECCIE....you can;t go wrong....
Yeah I was suprised to see that was well, why would a legit site as such as Eccie want to be connected with a bait and switch scam site such as adult friend finder?
  • gsgm
  • 02-22-2013, 06:59 PM
I guess AFF is different now. My first SB came from there . But that was about 8 years ago.
You can always buy that advertising space .... but only if it bothers you that much
I have been on AFF since divorce 8 years,ago and in 2 states.
Really have met lots of REAL people both for sex and also meet n greets.
There are lots of texas M&G and get togethers.
If you are looking for Eccie quality bodies then you will be disappointed.
Most I have met are pleasantly plump, but there is always a gem here and there..
i will continue my membership there and hobby.
Like marraige, I mostly AFF for the platonic w/ rare encounter and hobby for vagina.
One can never have enough vagina!
Im also a member on AFF, have met quite a few men and women from there, most guys will say its all fake and all that I have met say its hard for the guys cause of all the fakes and "pros". Then again its always much easier for a girl to get a hook up when shes looking, "so they say" Im on there cuz for me, its not always "providing" especially when Im looking for something impaticular. I love sex
I met a couple people on that site back in 06. One guy, one girl, and they didn't know eachother. I actually still talk to both of them, and the site did its job well. Hooked up with both, neither of which were bad looking at all.
AFF works great if you use the chat rooms and groups to find real people. Yes, there are lots of fake ads but also loads of real and HORNY people on there. I have been on there for over 10 years and met loads of great friends and lovers there. You just have to sort out the BS fakes which is easy enough. if it looks TGTBT then it is. duh. I am however bugged that AFF using these pictures of gorgeous women's to lure guys from here,. All those pictures look like the fake profiles. if they would show plump, homely and plain women too along with a hottie occasionally then it would be more true. If I ever see my profile in that ad on here I will proceed to raise holy hell with AFF about it. If you use aff like a tool to meet real people and take the time to connect and not just hit on the model hotties profiles and try some real women with normal looks, hopes and dreams, you will succeed. If you can't pick the fakes on aff then you're not trying and just looking at the FAKE pictures.
I was on AFF for years and that is where my handle came from. Never found anything interesting. Met my ATF thru the Observer and she introduced my to aspd, eccie, and P411.
What a joke...to click on to Eccie now and have ladies from "my town" pop up on the left side. My town is around 800 people, and to try to scam you into thinking these ladies are around here somewhere. I wouldn't use AFF on a bet.
+1 Angus AFF has always been a scam
I really am dissapointed in ECCIE for adding it just for the advertisment value.
Defenity lowers the bar....
Get rid of it.
Y
I have met wonderful men on AFF.