How about a favorite button?

Well, I am just starting out, and I am working on getting my references for screening. That's taking a little longer than I thought but in the meantime there are some really lovely ladies that I would like to eventually hang out with at some point. I've sent some of them messages so I can find them again once I have the necessary requirements, but it is taking up quite a bit of space in my message box. If we could just click a favorite button and have a little area in our profile that we could go to when we wanted to go hang out with someone it would be pretty convenient and probably save some server bandwidth or something. Plus you could let the ladies know who has added them to their favorites list so they can see as well. Just throwing that idea out there. Hope everybody is having a great day!
Kinda like this idea. I know P411 has such a service, but some of the women who are on ECCIE are not on P411. In my old age it is hard to remember who I liked (reading reviews etc.) and who I didn't, if I can't tag them on 411
Learn something new every day. Thanks Chica !!
It's not perfect but it will work if you want it to....and it's the best we have.