Question for the gentlemen..... and ladies too

How far in advance is considered TOO far in advance? As far as a visiting provider planning a little tour?

Some say 2 weeks, others say as much as possible, and then some others say show up and they will come.

Advice?
I would vote for as much time as possible. I take many precautions so I have been known to plan a visit two months in advance. If I had a lot of notice for a visiting provider it would only help me personally but that's just one opinion. I also feel longing makes things greater so more time usually means a better experience from what I have gone through.
I have to agree with you, Iheartstilettos. Mental foreplay can build the anticipation, and the sexual tension.
I would agree with the comments posted already; one of the problems I have ran in to is a provider canceling her tour because she has not had enough interest. So I try not to get worked up until l am confident that the date is actually going to happen.
Personally for someone like myself who travels very frequently I suggest like the others, to give as much notice as possible because then you can judge how busy you may or may not be... I have been one to cancel trips because of few interest but that's why we have an open forum!! Some places accept me more willingly than others!! Advertise!!
Thanks for the suggestions, I posted an ad already. The last time I was in town, it was very short notice.
Sorry to chime in a bit late but less than 2wks imo is probably setting yourself up for failure more often than not. On the flipside I've started advertising as far as 8wks ahead. But my normal is about 1 month/4 weeks notice on most sites. Sites with shorter attention spans like BP I might start only a few days to 2wks at best ahead of time.
How far in advance is considered TOO far in advance? As far as a visiting provider planning a little tour?

Some say 2 weeks, others say as much as possible, and then some others say show up and they will come.

Advice? Originally Posted by Nicolet
I'm wondering the same thing. As of lately I have been wanting to take a small trip to TN, I personally have gotten alot of when I get to town , they will book?
So how far ahead of my visit dates should I reach out to you gentlemen to book?
A nibble here, a tickle there..... I like!