URL / Website: NA
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: Glenstone & Sunshine
Activities: SS, MT, screaming for more tips
Hair Length and Color: black, tied up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5' 2, medium build, mildly attractive face.
Recommendation: No
I had the same experience except the lady didn't scream for a tip, she just pocketed the $60 change that she brought back.
SS and very limited MT.
Won't go back there!
Something I’ve learned at these places is to get change before you go. Don’t go with $100 bills, because anything over the amount they consider a tip and the language barrier suddenly becomes and issue. I had the same problem at yo-yo and her English got way worse when I asked for my change. If it’s $40 or $60 make sure you only hand them that much. If there’s anything extra, like mt or l1+ just know that they aren’t doing that for free, expect to be charged for that.
My buddy has been here too and hates it. I was just comparing notes with him. The girl who screamed at me and followed me out the door calls herself Angela. Also beware: the other girl who is there now goes by various names, but is in reality none other than the infamous NANA of Palm Spa. Anyone who has dealt with her knows all about her attitude.
If there’s anything extra, like mt or l1+ just know that they aren’t doing that for free, expect to be charged for that.
This was a horrible massage, SS with VERY limited MT. She should have paid me.