If you have thought about seening me...Just a heads up

Hey guys, If you have ever thought about seeing me then please do so in the next three-four months b/c I will be going UTR.
I always come and go. I left and came back with a bang and now time to go again soon.
I will still see those who have seen me before and those who see me in the next 3-4 months.
This is becoming to much for me so I rather just have a few good men that enjoy me as much as I enjoy to fuck.

I think UTR is best for me. So If you would like to see me and all that I have to offer I hope you will do so soon.

Eccie is awesome but time to go for another break. Long or short I am not sure yet but I will cater to those who have seen me only.
No newbies and no exceptions no matter how good your reffs are sorry.
I don't want to bore you any longer so thanks for your time.
So you're not taking n00bs now or when you go UTR?
Another "I'm going to leave in four months" threAD? No one gives a fuck...leave tonight and quit stalling...
Another "I'm going to leave in four months" threAD? No one gives a fuck...leave tonight and quit stalling... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

+1

But give her credit for advertising!
You guys...... ......................

Get a life, or get FREE pussy which ever.
  • iquit
  • 02-02-2013, 05:30 AM
This is becoming to much for me so I rather just have a few good men that enjoy me as much as I enjoy to fuck. Eccie is awesome but time to go for another break. Long or short I am not sure yet but Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
I wonder why we always let people know this info, i often just leave with no notice and come back when i choose to, also without notice, so easy, painless, and no drama. In any case, good luck Cassandra, at the heart of it, i admire ladies who are strong enough to quit and never come back like some that i know of.

Another "I'm going to leave in four months" threAD? No one gives a fuck...leave tonight and quit stalling... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Wow...wakeup, i guess the 'silence is golden' saying does not apply to you. I must admit, i am an admirer. I am sure after seeing ladies go back and forth on this, sometimes we get tired of hearing the same old, 'i will be gone soon so see me now' thread.
Whether or not some think this is an add I have to say this......Whale, Hog, Spinner, or however people classify providers now n days, just b/c some may not be your type doesn't make anyone less attractive b/c YOU say so.

Just leave this thread be......It is what it is. A heads up.
Popcorn popping....
I've always wanted to see you so hopefully I will before you take a well deserved break
  • bbkid
  • 02-02-2013, 09:29 AM
Okay, you've used your free threAD for the week. ..........yawn.
Omg u guys can be so crude. N for wat does that shit make ur dick hard! Ur rlly buildinf a bad repor for ur self. She is simply telling guving a heads up. U dont like get the fuck off. Geesh
Was that English?
Was that English? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
You've been around long enough. You of all people know what the fuck that was and how to translate it to the rest of us.

So, what did she just say?
Hey guys, If you have ever thought about seeing me then please do so in the next three-four months b/c I will be going UTR.
I always come and go. I left and came back with a bang and now time to go again soon.
I will still see those who have seen me before and those who see me in the next 3-4 months.
This is becoming to much for me so I rather just have a few good men that enjoy me as much as I enjoy to fuck.

I think UTR is best for me. So If you would like to see me and all that I have to offer I hope you will do so soon.

Eccie is awesome but time to go for another break. Long or short I am not sure yet but I will cater to those who have seen me only.
No newbies and no exceptions no matter how good your reffs are sorry.
I don't want to bore you any longer so thanks for your time. Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
I wish you nothing but the best of luck.

It's a shame that some of our 'alpha male' posters have to say their two bits worth of sarcastic replies. They're so busy trying to be seen that they don't get the big picture.

IMHO the big picture is that it's better to take a break and do the UTR thing versus getting burnt out and getting some bad reviews, because when that happens guys start to wonder why you're working instead of taking time off. Now you take time off and you still get shit. Fortunately it's only a couple of guys who are like this.

Enjoy your break and maybe one day we will be seeing you again.
my phone is a pain what I said was clear enough to read between the lines....
she is giving you enough respect to let you know she is leaving you dont need to bash her for that. she simply states "for all of you that want to see me" if you dont want to see her dont but there is NO reason to be so rude and you are giving your selfs a F for your repor and your chance to see other provider cuz of your additude to woman. Y must you be so crude?????