Provider Handles

OK, I am obviously Oralist for my love of oral things (kissing, DATY, BBBJ).

I see some unusual Ladies handles on here. So, Ladies, how did you pick your handle and why?

Some, like Ruby Red, are obvious. Others are not.
How I picked DALLAS

I was a native born Texas gal living in phoenix when i started providing again...i was doing the Texas cowgirl persona,so i picked dallas
WHAT THESE ARE PSEUDO NAMES!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO
I believe that Providers like to have unique names because it makes them stand out from the rest of the crowd.
I chose Cassie Blossom because I like Cassie and I got a boob job so I finally blossomed!
I don't have a fucking clue...
When I started out, I went by FoxyChristle. I chose that name because there was a girl in my high school whose name was spelled that way, and I always found it to be a beautiful and unique spelling of a common name. Foxy, on the other hand, was not for the typical reasons in this industry. I state in my bio that the fox is my favorite animal, and that is a fact. They are beautiful, cunning, and clever. They will do what they need to do to survive, and are vicious protectors of their children. At that time, it seemed fitting. I took Fox as a last name to differentiate myself from a sea of Crystals. I was the very first Fox in Houston.

My current handle references a review from long ago, where a regular posted that I went beyond GFE, so they needed to create a new acronym just for me - CFE, or Christle Fox Experience. He was a dear friend, and had a great personality / sense of humor, and that gesture stuck with me. After I "retired," I would check in on things from time to time, and I saw a lady stating that she provided CFE, or a complete, full experience. I can only assume that she saw the acronym and puzzled that meaning out. At the time, I was a little miffed, but I have since mellowed over the years, and realize that her assumption of what the CFE meant was fairly accurate. So, theCFE means the Christle Fox / Complete, Full Experience.

My aim is to make everyone feel like they've come to a lover they haven't seen in months or years, but the passion and familiarity is still there. I think it's enhanced by the fact that this isn't a job for me - this is playtime. I have obligations, and BCD is how I let loose. I would be doing this in my civi life if I weren't so terribly, painfully shy in social settings. This cuts down on a lot of social hoops that I don't necessarily want to jump through. I say that not to turn this into an ad - I don't need more requests, I REALLY don't. It's simply to illustrate why time spent with me is so much different from a GFE that it requires its own acronym. I believe motivations shine through with every interaction. I choose to not wear a mask with regards to that, and I feel makes things BCD more genuine and authentic - because *I* am.