Adult Friend Finder

Anybody ever use it? What was your experience?
Kinda expensive, no guarantees. Did it once with no hookup. Stay with ECCIE pretty mush a guarantee.
  • Alli
  • 03-17-2013, 08:14 PM
Anybody ever use it? What was your experience? Originally Posted by Outthere

I have tried it a couple times to actually find clients and it has worked very well for me, still see a few of them after 8 years.
Heard they were sued recently due to the pics of people not being members of the board.
Apparently someone wanted to meet a specific person...turned out she was not there to meet.
  • Trey
  • 03-17-2013, 11:45 PM
Pointless shit is what is what it is.
Used it years ago. Hooked up with a couple of civilians on there but it was more hassle and bullshit than it was worth. Stick with verified providers on here...helluva lot easier and less time consuming.
Good to know.
Glad I've never used it!
I agree with the other posts. Adult Friendfinder is a total waste of time and money.
Adult Friendfinder is a rip off. Before checking this place out, I use to use for FWB's, fling (pay site) and pof(free site).
never had any luck.
2 dates in three months, still seeing one.

SA is probably a better investment if you have some game.
Like with most profile sites and basically everything on the internet, there are a lot of fakes and time wasters, but I have had some success with at least finding interesting people.

The one good thing amount AFF is that there are a TON of people on it, so you can be very particular and still probably find a large selection of matches.
Thanks for the warning, I will never use it.
Total ripoff, even worse than Ashley Madison (because with AM I met 2 providers/SBs)