Baby Twitler? NOTHING?

Really?

Lord fuckface junior is in deep shit.

His father, the Orange Sphincter, has somehow managed to raise the bar for "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" on a weekly basis.

And you idiots are worried about Obama?

Dipshit please.
you're the bigger dipshit.
Pig Spam, Asswipe the of dipshits
He's just jealous. Give AssUP a short break anyway.
  • R.M.
  • 07-12-2017, 04:23 AM
Really? Still setting here crying like a little bitch. Some things just dont change.
"Nothing" is correct.
Really?

Lord fuckface junior is in deep shit.

His father, the Orange Sphincter, has somehow managed to raise the bar for "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" on a weekly basis.

And you idiots are worried about Obama?

Dipshit please. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What's bothering you today asshole? I am sure it's something only an idiot like you would be concerned about.

Jim
What Trump Jr did is minor compared with Clinton's Collusion with the Ukrainian Government.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/ev...ing-as-don-jr/

Trump Jr's meeting was with a Russian Attorney with no connections to the Russian Government.

The people that Hillary's people met with were actual Ukrainian Government Offocials.

Which begs the question. "what did Hillary know, and when did she know it".
What Trump Jr did is minor compared with Clinton's Collusion with the Ukrainian Government.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/ev...ing-as-don-jr/

Trump Jr's meeting was with a Russian Attorney with no connections to the Russian Government.

The people that Hillary's people met with were actual Ukrainian Government Offocials.

Which begs the question. "what did Hillary know, and when did she know it". Originally Posted by Jackie S
I guess nobody is suppose to talk to a Russian without some flakey liberal getting all bent out of shape, lol.

Jim
Sen Tim Kaine is calling for this to be a "Treason Investigation" now.....that Don Jr committed "perjury". Does this fool have a clue as to the statutes of treason?

Gawdawmighty, no wonder the Dims are a rudderless ship (secretly I pray he sticks around long enuff he gets the nod from the Libturd Party in 2020....oh happy day, happy day....)

Kaine on Trump Jr. Emails: This Is Now a 'Treason Investigation' | Fox ...

insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/.../tim-kaine-treason-investigation-trump-jr-russia-meeti...

21 hours ago - Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA) said this afternoon that he now sees Robert Mueller's Russia investigation as a probe into possible "treason."
Sen Tim Kaine is calling for this to be a "Treason Investigation" now.....that Don Jr committed "perjury". Does this fool have a clue as to the statutes of treason?

Gawdawmighty, no wonder the Dims are a rudderless ship (secretly I pray he sticks around long enuff he gets the nod from the Libturd Party in 2020....oh happy day, happy day....)

Kaine on Trump Jr. Emails: This Is Now a 'Treason Investigation' | Fox ...

insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/.../tim-kaine-treason-investigation-trump-jr-russia-meeti...

21 hours ago - Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA) said this afternoon that he now sees Robert Mueller's Russia investigation as a probe into possible "treason."
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Just think. That moron was Hillary's running mate.
Another nothing burger is served. And thrown in the garbage.
And the more they dig into this the more it points to Hillery and the DNC, again.

“Specifically, we have learned that the person who sought the meeting is associated with Fusion GPS, a firm which according to public reports, was retained by Democratic operatives to develop opposition research on the President and which commissioned the phony Steele dossier. " https://www.circa.com/story/2017/07/...idnt-follow-up
Another nothing burger is served. And thrown in the garbage. Originally Posted by bambino

what a waste of all those imaginary condiments too ... bahhaaaa

This is interesting.

"In a letter requesting the information from the Department of Homeland Security and the State Department, Grassley says that Veselnitskaya was granted a parole letter in 2015, after having initially been denied a visa, to participate in a court case in the United States.
The parole expired on Jan. 7, 2016, and a request for an extension was denied on Jan. 4, 2016."

"Grassley is now asking how it was possible for Veselnitskaya to enter the United States for the meeting without a visa.

“This raises serious questions about whether the Obama administration authorized her to remain in the country, and if so, why?” Grassley said in a statement." http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2267...-without-visa/