If you're human with blood running through your veins

this will bring a grown man to tears. Unfortunately, the past eight years have brought nothing but hatred to this country our flag and our veterans who have brought us the freedoms we all so enjoy.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/reason-l...194940123.html
MAGA!

this will bring a grown man to tears. Unfortunately, the past eight years have brought nothing but hatred to this country our flag and our veterans who have brought us the freedoms we all so enjoy.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/reason-l...194940123.html Originally Posted by Cherie
Great post Cherie
  • Trey
  • 07-13-2017, 06:54 AM
Sad. Very sad. I expect to see more boots like that in the next 4 years and even more hatred.
Sad. Very sad. I expect to see more boots like that in the next 4 years and even more hatred. Originally Posted by Trey
Doubt it

Also, I doubt this ever happened.
  • WTF
  • 07-13-2017, 08:20 AM
Sad. Very sad. I expect to see more boots like that in the next 4 years and even more hatred. Originally Posted by Trey
I've heard we are talking about privatizing the Afgan War.

Hypocrite.
Hypocrite. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
SNICK !
So did I fall asleep and Bush ended the war and Obama restarted it?
I guess some are pretending that Iraq had no connection to the Afghanistan fighting or that Iraq had nothing to do with 911 either.
And the bonus lie is Saudi Arabia was just an innocent little country that had no ties to it, and all the hijackers were from Mexico. LOL!
So did I fall asleep and Bush ended the war and Obama restarted it?
I guess some are pretending that Iraq had no connection to the Afghanistan fighting or that Iraq had nothing to do with 911 either.
And the bonus lie is Saudi Arabia was just an innocent little country that had no ties to it, and all the hijackers were from Mexico. LOL! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Did YOU fall asleep after all of that FUFFING YOU did in the HEB parking lot, MT ?
  • WTF
  • 07-13-2017, 10:40 AM
Maybe Trump can talk Putin into joining us in Afghanistan

He seems to be pretty good at it.
  • WTF
  • 07-13-2017, 11:21 AM

https://www.yahoo.com/style/reason-l...194940123.html Originally Posted by Cherie
What freedoms? Are you talking about the freedom to sneak around to pay for sex so will not get arrested?

Also you do realize the Afgan War has been going on for more than the last 8 years right?

While I hate any American soldier's death in the Middle East... my conscience is clear in that I did not want to send one of those soldiers over there it is people like you that did it. Now you come and try and shame people that never wanted to sends troops over there in the first place.

You heart should be breaking...it is people like you directly responsible for their death.

It is your fault this kid no longer has a father.
What freedoms? Are you talking about the freedom to sneak around to pay for sex so will not get arrested?

Also you do realize the Afgan War has been going on for more than the last 8 years right?

While I hate any American soldier's death in the Middle East... my conscience is clear in that I did not want to send one of those soldiers over there it is people like you that did it. Now you come and try and shame people that never wanted to sends troops over there in the first place.

You heart should be breaking...it is people like you directly responsible for their death.

It is your fault this kid no longer has a father. Originally Posted by WTF
A little harsh but well said my friend.
  • WTF
  • 07-13-2017, 11:39 AM
A little harsh but well said my friend. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Cherie is well meaning but is only following right wing loon sights.

She needs to read more varied sources.

Soldiers die in wars....if you do not like that fact, elect politicians who do not advocate nation building wars.

Quit advocating for preemptive Wars...which is wtf the right and some on the left are doing in regards to NK.