Joe Rogan Spreading the Truth

I am sure that typical ill informed leftists will dismiss this like all of the Senile Biden crimes (perhaps they follow Congressman Goldman's lead where he is too busy fellating Senile Biden to notice the evidence piling up). But Joe Rogan who is not a conservative said on his show:

"Joe Biden has been a fucking goof his entire career. He's been caught lying so many times. He's so full of shit...

There is so much evidence that he is corrupt. Just undeniable evidence of corruption. The stuff with him and his son...

The guy [Devon Archer] who just testified that was Hunter's business partner who talked about all the different things that Joe was involved with...

It's fucking undeniable, and the fact that mainstream news is ignoring this except for right-wing media is fucking crazy."

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1687244021410975749
I am sure that typical ill informed leftists will dismiss this like all of the Senile Biden crimes (perhaps they follow Congressman Goldman's lead where he is too busy fellating Senile Biden to notice the evidence piling up). But Joe Rogan who is not a conservative said on his show:

"Joe Biden has been a fucking goof his entire career. He's been caught lying so many times. He's so full of shit...

There is so much evidence that he is corrupt. Just undeniable evidence of corruption. The stuff with him and his son...

The guy [Devon Archer] who just testified that was Hunter's business partner who talked about all the different things that Joe was involved with...

It's fucking undeniable, and the fact that mainstream news is ignoring this except for right-wing media is fucking crazy."

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1687244021410975749 Originally Posted by berryberry
"There is so much evidence that he is corrupt. Just undeniable evidence of corruption. The stuff with him and his son..."
"Joe Biden has been a fucking goof his entire career. He's been caught lying so many times. He's so full of shit..."

Be honest here. Biden could never top the Lying Department following the draft dodger himself Bone Spurs Trumpy. Biden doesn’t have enough years left in him to top his predecessor.

You have so much hatred for Biden you are Blinded from the truth.
"There is so much evidence that he is corrupt. Just undeniable evidence of corruption. The stuff with him and his son..."
"Joe Biden has been a fucking goof his entire career. He's been caught lying so many times. He's so full of shit..."

Be honest here. Biden could never top the Lying Department following the draft dodger himself Bone Spurs Trumpy. Biden doesn’t have enough years left in him to top his predecessor.

You have so much hatred for Biden you are Blinded from the truth. Originally Posted by Cody69
The only one blinded from the truth is you

This must really trigger you from Joe Rogan

There is so much evidence that he is corrupt. Just undeniable evidence of corruption. The stuff with him and his son..."
I like Rogan, he’s a free thinker. Reminds me a little of RFK Jr. You may not agree with him on many things, but he trumps those disagreements with honesty and character. It’s impossible, for me at least, to not like someone with those qualities.
Yeah, Rogan is definitely a free thinker - not beholden to any political party.

I agree with you - while you may not agree with him on every point, he has great character and presents honest exchange of ideas and opinions