Etiquette for Getting in Contact?

I've been at this for a few months now and have greatly enjoyed my time with the various ladies we have here. Personally, I wait for posts by the women to list when they were available.

Do you other folk do the same, or are things a little more lax and just reach out whenever you want to try and see someone?
You will get different answers to that question. For me, if I have someone in mind, I contact her. I have zero interest in saying "hey, I'm horny" and seeing who shows up. But that's just me. And I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, it's just not what would work for me.
You will get different answers to that question. For me, if I have someone in mind, I contact her. I have zero interest in saying "hey, I'm horny" and seeing who shows up. But that's just me. And I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, it's just not what would work for me. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
It feels good to be someone's conscious decision, versus random availability.

If you can't stop thinking about me, send me a PM, anytime.
I have a list of ladies I'd like to see that I am working through. I contact the next person on the list in advance and try to set something up for that month. (For new girls to me anyway, those I've already seen I will find ways to work them back in between the other appointments). That way if it won't work, I can make alternate arrangements. I am a very obsessive planner, though. The whole just seeing what will work today would stress me out too much. There are too many other variables at play for me not to know who I'm seeing and when.
I'm available unless I'm not. Point is, even if I don't post I'm available there's a good chance I AM available. We no longer have the short term availability thread so we are only allowed to post once ever 7 days during the week and once each weekend. I could be available all week but that changes by the hour. It's best to just ASK!

You'll never truly know unless you ASK! Communication is key. I missed out on a lot of appointments because of guys "assuming" I wasn't available because they didn't see my ad. ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE
If I see them posting and I'm interested in seeing them I might send them a PM and see where it goes from there. I'm kind of a spur of the moment type.
Polite ....

Adress the women, the way you would like to be addressed ....

Chivalry ain't dead, some of the women like it..
I dont always post my availability, even when I am available ..... so reaching me by pm is always best.
I can be contacted by phone, email, and pm! Any of these methods Dont bother me