MSNBC tonight at 9, the Trump-Putin connection!

All of you degenerate Trump supporters should take the time to watch this show tonight! I gave it as a assignment for all my students and it would do all of you good too! This Russian connection needs to be investigated! When you hear the facts tonight you won't believe how bad it is! Let's all watch it and discuss it tomorrow! Maybe we can save a country!
Save "a" country? Which one Dr Stupid?
This Russian connection needs to be investigated! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
No Shit! Trump's fucking interfering with Obaminable's territory!

Can't have the Billionaire crowding in on Muslim territory!!!
Hillary sells 20% of our uranium to Putin, gets a kickback to her crime foundation, and not a peep.
All of you degenerate Trump supporters should take the time to watch this show tonight! I gave it as a assignment for all my students and it would do all of you good too! This Russian connection needs to be investigated! When you hear the facts tonight you won't believe how bad it is! Let's all watch it and discuss it tomorrow! Maybe we can save a country! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
More spam.

This illiterate fucking idiot doesn't teach any classes, and everyone here knows it.
More spam.

This illiterate fucking idiot doesn't teach any classes, and everyone here knows it.
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
As soon as I post something that could help you guys understand what's going on better you resort to name calling. Why don't you try being men for a change and have some dignity about yourselves! Put on the damn tv tonight and learn something so that when you post here tomorrow you can show something other than ignorance!
Hillary sells 20% of our uranium to Putin, gets a kickback to her crime foundation, and not a peep. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
If recall Bill got about 1/2 million for one speaking engagement from the Russians ... and of course, Obaminable, back off so they could take over the Middle East after allowing them to invade Eastern Europe who he refused to equip with defensive missiles ... the "flexibility" he had after 2012.

All the noise about Flynn is just lame diversion. So what I Flynn talked to the Russian ambassador ...

...better "investigate" NASA then! Some of our astronauts may be "spies" for the Russians ... they've been over their training!!!

Friggin' Russians!!!! Anybody who talks to them should be investigated!!!!
As soon as I post something that could help you guys understand what's going on better you resort to name calling. Why don't you try being men for a change and have some dignity about yourselves! Put on the damn tv tonight and learn something so that when you post here tomorrow you can show something other than ignorance! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Give it a rest, you illiterate, ignorant fucking spammer. All you do is clutter this forum with a new thread every time some random thought pops into your little snowflake brain.
As soon as I post something that could help you guys understand what's going on better you resort to name calling. Why don't you try being men for a change and have some dignity about yourselves! Put on the damn tv tonight and learn something so that when you post here tomorrow you can show something other than ignorance! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Attachment 624310

Everytime you say you are a teacher I picture this setup in your Mom's basement.

download (8).jpg
All of you degenerate Trump supporters should take the time to watch this show tonight! I gave it as a assignment for all my students and it would do all of you good too! This Russian connection needs to be investigated! When you hear the facts tonight you won't believe how bad it is! Let's all watch it and discuss it tomorrow! Maybe we can save a country! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I am sure it will be factual if Roger Madcow is reporting it.
I can just see Chris,Rachel, or Lawrence look into the camera with that concerned look and say......."we have it on good word that an anonymous source reports that a unidentifiable FBI operative overheard a conversation on the subway where two women said they live next door to a guy who was at an airport snack bar where two men in nice tailored suites asked when the plane lands in Moscow.

PROOF. Trump is in collusion with the Russians.
source.gif
If recall Bill got about 1/2 million for one speaking engagement from the Russians ... and of course, Obaminable, back off so they could take over the Middle East after allowing them to invade Eastern Europe who he refused to equip with defensive missiles ... the "flexibility" he had after 2012.

All the noise about Flynn is just lame diversion. So what I Flynn talked to the Russian ambassador ...

...better "investigate" NASA then! Some of our astronauts may be "spies" for the Russians ... they've been over their training!!!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Because Flynn may have been trying to rig a USA election for president, how fucking stupid are you to not understand that?