Breaking News on MSNBC. The Russians hacked election. Only problem is there is no proof.

Bunch of hacks. Leading the sheep.

What a bunch of losers. I think Chris Matthews pissed down his own leg again

What a bunch of losers. I think Chris Matthews pissed down his own leg again Originally Posted by canuckeight
oh come on now! when has proof ever mattered to the left??

abhhaaaa
Yep. Like the inauguration crowd... the terror attack in Sweden ... the Nordstrom fiasco ... the alternative facts ... the millions of illegal votes cast ... every word that comes from this corrupt, ignorant and hateful administration.

Fuck you.

What a bunch of losers. I think Chris Matthews pissed down his own leg again Originally Posted by canuckeight
Oh shit!

Don't tell StandinStupid. He's heavily invested in this story and might have a meltdown.

He might spasm and spam the forum with five or ten more threads on the same fuckin' subject!
Yep. Like the inauguration crowd... the terror attack in Sweden ... the Nordstrom fiasco ... the alternative facts ... the millions of illegal votes cast ... every word that comes from this corrupt, ignorant and hateful administration.

Fuck you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Humm, sounds a bit bitter and insignificant.
Humm, sounds a bit bitter and insignificant. Originally Posted by Muscleup
He is!

He's also not relevant, and soon to be without Obamacare.

His supplement "grant" is about to "expire" and he'll get a "tax refund" instead. Problem: One has to owe taxes for a "refund"!!!!
I think "They" are sitting on some greasy folder that is direct cause for impeachment.

This will be interesting to watch, yet harsh to live through.

Can you provide proof that the net near 3 million popular votes HIllary gained were majority illegals ?
The Russians don't even make the best vodka anymore. Why worry about them.
He is!

He's also not relevant, and soon to be without Obamacare.

His supplement "grant" is about to "expire" and he'll get a "tax refund" instead. Problem: One has to owe taxes for a "refund"!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
It's amazing you would even comment since there's a lot of evidence from your own mouth that you collect RWI on massage parlor girls to allegedly stalk them - if you didn't have over 30k post I would do the research and expose you.
I think "They" are sitting on some greasy folder that is direct cause for impeachment.

This will be interesting to watch, yet harsh to live through. Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
I think, it is all a diversion which is the false economy. The 10 trillion Obama spent padding CEO's of major corporations to buy back their own stock back and not re-invest in their own companies. How does Caterpillar lose money in last 50 months and their stock rises from $56 to $100
This market will come down like a flying crow bar.
I think, it is all a diversion which is the false economy. The 10 trillion Obama spent padding CEO's of major corporations to buy back their own stock back and not re-invest in their own companies. How does Caterpillar lose money in last 50 months and their stock rises from $56 to $100
This market will come down like a flying crow bar. Originally Posted by canuckeight
And you can blame agent orange who is going to spend like a liberal on projects that don't work- do you honestly think we need an increase in military as trump is proposing when we already spend 700 billion a year which is more than the next 7 counties combined? The wall if ever financed will be billions wasted on tax payers money - trump will bankrupt this nation
It's amazing you would even comment since there's a lot of evidence from your own mouth that you collect RWI on massage parlor girls to allegedly stalk them - if you didn't have over 30k post I would do the research and expose you. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Lewd_Wiggleass, Angela will stick a pole up you too...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24iCqYQPePA

They are going to use Trump to do all their evil deeds first. Then when their finished with him, they'll use the information they have on Russia, and impeach him or force him to resign.but yeah you're absolutely right its all Money ...
This market will come down like a flying crow bar. Originally Posted by canuckeight
And you can blame agent orange who is going to spend like a liberal on projects that don't work- do you honestly think we need an increase in military as trump is proposing when we already spend 700 billion a year which is more than the next 7 counties combined? The wall if ever financed will be billions wasted on tax payers money - trump will bankrupt this nation Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
If your moron Odumbo would have spent properly would would probably a decent economy. But no this asshole loses 500 million right out the shoot on his buddies solar start up. He borrowed trillions and loaned it to his wall street buddies at zero interest to purchase their own stock back. None of them reinvested capital into their companies. They bought their own stocks back to make price rise so they can collect bonuses.
If you can't see that your a dumb ass. When this cash dries up you are going to see a market correction that will blow your shorts off. Unfortunately it needs to happen to have a healthy economy.