Obamas alternate White House

https://redice.tv/news/barack-obamas...ump-opposition

The community organizer is not going away quietly. While Trump destroys whatever Legacy Obama had, BO is orchestrating the thugs. Disgraceful.
According to what I just heard on the radio (Mike Galligor) that Valliary Jarred is moving in with Barry in his DC rented house does that indicate that Moochelle is on the way out
https://redice.tv/news/barack-obamas...ump-opposition

The community organizer is not going away quietly. While Trump destroys whatever Legacy Obama had, BO is orchestrating the thugs. Disgraceful. Originally Posted by bambino
The Former President and his minions are getting very close to violating our Sedition Laws.
The Former President and his minions are getting very close to violating our Sedition Laws. Originally Posted by Jackie S
What the Trump administration needs to do is have some arrests made on members of the Obama administration. They are nothing but trouble makers anyway.

Jim
What the Trump administration needs to do is have some arrests made on members of the Obama administration. They are nothing but trouble makers anyway.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

you mean for doing things like this with the DOJ?

CAUGHT! Shady Obama DOJ ‘Slush Fund’ Was Laundering Money to Leftist Front Groups

http://politistick.com/caught-obama-...-front-groups/

Obama is dismayed and beside himself not that Trump will tear his so-called Legacy down, it's that Trump now controls the DOJ and not Clinton so his ass is flapping in the wind.

i think Trump would have let Obama fade away if he kept his libtard mouth shut, but if he gets all obstreperous he might find himself under indictment

he should be indicted anyway, there is no way this libatd jerk was President for 8 years without many skeletons in those White House closets. and now Lord Emperor .. er .. Der Fuhrer .. ah .. President Trump has the keys to da House. bahhaaa

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

Arrests, my ass. Time to bring in Negan and his little friend, Lucille.
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2017, 12:00 PM
Poor poor Trump.....big bad Obama is fucking messing his plan to make America great again, up!

You crybabies sound like a bunch of snowflakes to me!

...big bad Obama is fucking messing his plan to make America great again, up! Originally Posted by WTF
While Libturds United are busy messing their britches...kinda like that, huh?
You crybabies sound like a bunch of snowflakes to me!. Originally Posted by WTF
You mean like this?

You need to grow up.
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2017, 12:59 PM
I'm not the one starting boohoo threads!

You bunch of snowflakes. ..man up. I want leaks. And Trump did too not to long sgo!
I'm not the one starting boohoo .... Originally Posted by WTF
... just boohooing that's all!

Grow up!
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2017, 01:50 PM
... just boohooing that's all!

Grow up! Originally Posted by LexusLover
BooHoo...it's all Obama's fault!

You're melting snowflake...
Well with the oldest cunt daughter moved out someone has to fill the void for sex since his man wife fucks him in the ass while he can fuck Valerie.
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2017, 02:23 PM
Well with the oldest cunt daughter moved out someone has to fill the void for sex since his man wife fucks him in the ass while he can fuck Valerie. Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Trump is fucking both his wife and DAUGHTER!

that'll make America great again!
Well, it looks like the douche-bag brigade has brought out it's big guns.
Maybe conservatives are right. Look what you get when bambitcho and Tanto raise a child together.

Well with the oldest cunt daughter moved out someone has to fill the void for sex since his man wife fucks him in the ass while he can fuck Valerie. Originally Posted by Stockinglover