Should Sessions resign? Absolutely not!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/op-ed-...?.tsrc=fauxdal

Another swing and miss. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Of course he should resign he is on tape lying to congress which is perjury. You cannot be the attorney general if you lie under oath on tape.
sessions shouldn't resign, not just due to this specious innuendo and charge, but primarily because

HE IS NEEDED TO CLEAN UP THE LAWLESSNESS OF THE DOJ UNDER OBAMA
Of course he should resign he is on tape lying to congress which is perjury. You cannot be the attorney general if you lie under oath on tape. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
He was "lying"?
Will be interesting to watch this play out.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/op-ed-...?.tsrc=fauxdal

Another swing and miss. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
lol go read the comments the libtards are "certain" Sessions Lied, "certain" he's a Russian asset plotting the downfall of America, etc etc.

hilarious! Trump should have an independent investigation just to let the Democrats continue to implode.

in the meantime he'll be doing what needs to be done ....

No, he shouldn't resign.

He explained the answer he gave based the topic about which he was questioned. Word games! The stupid female bringing it up talked with the Russian ambassador also .. she was "careful" to select HER RESPONSE ...

.. she never talked to the Russian ambassaor "privately" .... like Clinton talked with "what's her name" ... "privately" ... who didn't resign either!!!!!!

The snakes in the swamp are getting restless and petty!
Call it what you will Tanto. You stupid motherfucker. You aren't expected to understand what "lying" is. He said he had no contact with Russians during the campaign. He did.
That means he lied, dumbshit.
Him modifying his story now doesn't mean shit
Less than 2 months into his "presidency", 2 fucking months, and the tiny cock you worship is buried in your ass. Your fake world is crumbling around your ears.

30000 farts. I bet your mom and your fifth(.....? Sixth....? Eighth...?) stepfather are damn proud of you.

Just kidding. We know you were disowned at @fart #5223.
You piece of shit.
He was "lying"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2017, 01:48 PM
We need more facts before making that call.

He should recuse himself if it comes to that imho.
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]You aren't expected to understand what "lying" is. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I'm familiar with LYING ... I remember a United States District Judge finding Bill Clinton being lied under oath about having sex with a subordinate ... that seemed to be ok with you, right?
\
It was with HillaryNoMore!
No, he shouldn't resign.

He explained the answer he gave based the topic about which he was questioned. Word games! Word games?The stupid female Stupid female? bringing it up talked with the Russian ambassador also .. she was "careful" to select HER RESPONSE ...In other words, she didn't lie. Oh excuse me, she was careful not to lie?

.. she never talked to the Russian ambassaor "privately" .... like Clinton talked with "what's her name" ... "privately" ... who didn't resign either!!!!!!

The snakes in the swamp are getting restless and petty! Originally Posted by LexusLover
So in other words, you two faced piece of shit, he can say anything because Clinton lied?

No one who knows you expects any other answer out of you, Tanto.
You are incapable of understanding we're talking about the actions of the new attorney general. Only you are trying to talk about someone else.
You "rationalize" his criminal behavior because you would have done the same to get that day assistant manager job.

2 months. Two fucking months.
To make America great again?

You fucking douche-bag.

You're learning something, Tanto.
You don't use your big pink font like I told you not to.

But you still can't discuss something without bringing up something to deflect your stupidity.
We're talking about sessions you stupid douche-bag. Stay in the now. Let the past go, tiny cock worshiper.
Stop trying to justify your or other's criminal behavior because you hate the Clintons.
I'm familiar with LYING ...You? Familiar with lying? One of the most telling things you've ever said. Oh yes. We know you are familiar with lying. I remember a United States District Judge finding Bill Clinton being lied under oath about having sex with a subordinate ... that seemed to be ok with you, right? "Finding being lied under oath"? What the fuck does that mean, Tanto? What a totally stupid try to change the subject. Start a new thread to discuss it, asshole.
\
It was with HillaryNoMore! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Dig it deeper, Tanto.

Stupid motherfucker. Headed for the flat on the stupidity bell curve.
Sessions just recused himself from any investigations concerning the involvement of Russia in the Election.

This was a good move, because now the Democrats will be forced to produce something besides fake news headlines filled with nothing more than sour grapes opinion.
Come on douche-bag. We know Tanto isn't going to punctuate for you but here is what was said. It's pretty straight forward.

PS It's okay to move your lips while you read. No one can see you.

SESSIONS: Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have - did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it
Hilarious, huh?

lol go read the comments the libtards are "certain" Sessions Lied, "certain" he's a Russian asset plotting the downfall of America, etc etc.

hilarious! Trump should have an independent investigation just to let the Democrats continue to implode.

in the meantime he'll be doing what needs to be done ....

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The transcripts of the hearings are fake news? You keep your head in the sand and your ass up in the air.

SESSIONS: Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have - did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it
Sour grapes?
Two fucking months. You have a long 2 years ahead of you (my estimate of completion of trump's impeachment, I give sessions less than a month).

Sessions just recused himself from any investigations concerning the involvement of Russia in the Election.

This was a good move, because now the Democrats will be forced to produce something besides fake news headlines filled with nothing more than sour grapes opinion. Originally Posted by Jackie S