So many that I miss

I have been a member here for 8 years and I miss so many fine women that are no longer available. One or two were wortless but the majority have been great. Some retired to other persutes and I wish them well. Some I became fond of and they still remain in my memories. I am sure there are others that feel as I do. I dare not mention names. As I am widowed my family knows what I am doing and have met several ladies I have been with.
Raquel Anderson.

Haven't seen her in at least 5 years (and probably longer), but there isn't a week that goes by that I don't think of her at least once.

Absolutely my all-time favorite.

Cheers,

bcg
  • Old-T
  • 03-22-2018, 10:26 AM
I have met some amazing, awesome young ladies. Some have died, some have just moved on (with or without saying good bye). I miss a lot of them.
There are some milfs in Amsterdam that I was sad to hear about retiring. Good times. Good memories.
Much as I sometimes reflect on times and people past, I prefer to spend more time with the "currents" and even more chasing the "futures."

However, after many decades in the hobby, I realized the other day it was time to set my retirement date.

April 1, 2041

Redheads will be assigned preferred seating poolside.