Hobby Nirvana

The hotel you are checking out of -- checkout is noon.

The hotel you are checking in to -- check in is 1pm.
Housekeeping arrives hours before your 1st appointment.
The hotel shampoo... is your brand.
Unexpected room upgrade

No neighbors adjoining
Unexpected room upgrade

No neighbors adjoining Originally Posted by KCQuestor
exactly!!

your room is right next to the elevator.. and the elevator opens right next to an exit in the lobby.
Someone is spending way too much time in hotels! LOL!
Provider to Client:

You made me cum so many times, I am going to pay you!!!!
The young, busty receptionist asks if she should stop by your room after her shift ends to see if you need anything.
The young, busty receptionist asks if she should stop by your room after her shift ends to see if you need anything. Originally Posted by retone
The young, busty, horny maid tells you that you should stay in the room while she "makes the bed".
The young, busty, horny maid tells you that you should stay in the room while she "makes the bed". Originally Posted by Tom Terrific
Or she offers to "help things out" while you are enjoying the company of a lovely lady (been there, done that!)
THE SHOWER IS HUGE AND HAS 2 HEADS (THAT BOTH WORK)... THE STAFF FORGETS TO BILL YOU FOR THE OPEN BOTTLES OF WINE YOU USED FROM THE FRIDGE.. AT CHECK OUT, THE NEW GIRL AT THE DESK REFUNDS YOU YOUR FULL CASH DEPOSIT OFF $500... BUT YOUR A VIP, SO YOU DIDNT GIVE THEM ONE A CHECK IT.. LOL ((HAPPEN TO ME IN HOUSTON))
One of your ATF's is unexpectedly going to be in town the same day you are, and staying at the same hotel two floors down, and bringing her girlfriend!

(gonna happen this week,)
The young, busty receptionist asks if she should stop by your room after her shift ends to see if you need anything. Originally Posted by retone
Unfortunately when this happened to me, I was so zoned out by being in a class all day that I didn't catch it until I was up in my room and ready to go out to dinner. Sigh.