ONE WORD FOR MINA PARKER

AWESOME:thumb up:
Biloxi, I'm not really trying to give you a hard time. Maybe, you have not had much experience writing reviews. You can always go back and read some from other folks. However, three words does not a review make. I am glad that you had a good time with Mina. Now, take the time to write about your adventure. Good luck.
Moved to a more appropriate section. It appears that the OP is trying to make amends.
Thank you Biloxi, for the thumbs up and glad that we gave this a shot. I did go and see him yesterday and he was harmless. There wasnt alot of information given the first go round, but I decided to call him and straighten out what was missing and to let him know what causes leariness on a ladies part and bit the bullet, to trust my gut instinct which has NEVER steered me wrong. Turned out to be just another newbie who was as harmless as some of them come. Look forward to seeing you again next month. Look on the moderators taglines to see the appropriate ways to write a review and try expressing your gratification in the right way sweetie!
Graciousness personafide
Class act Mina.
Thanks guys!