cpr.. naughty!!!

cpr cpr cpr this site used to be fun and naughty

lets get some naughty up in here!!!!

post whatever naughtyness you want..experiences in the hobby..memes/jokes/pictures!!!!
As most of ya know,I luv being naughty!

Experience.....
I lived in New Orleans at this time.....
I was partying on Bourbon St for Mardi Gras with my grown son & hubby.
There was a group of church people clustered in the misdle of the street and they were preaching and holding signs blasting sinners...

So I decided to get a pic with them...when the camera flashed SO DID I...lol

Then got into a tiff with the preacher..he told me I was going to Hell.. I yelled at him " Highway to Hell Yeahhh"!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_3193.jpeg (72.3 KB, 165 views) File Type: jpeg IMG_3194.jpeg (66.9 KB, 163 views)
I’ve tried to help and I’ll have reviews to add when I get home. But I posted I was coming to town and didn’t get 1 response. Not 1 lady added to my post.
Chief all the ladies are afraid to post. They might actually get some business
well damn i guess i missed that chief baby

was i in town then?

im sad.. i woulda luved to play!

lol Catdaddy
It’s posted in Coed
Chief all the ladies are afraid to post. They might actually get some business Originally Posted by CatMan4u
LOL 😂
I’ve seen groups like that on Beale St. in Memphis. I’m just finding this forum. Didn’t know it was here!
Hey Dallas you know of some of my adventures. But I'll share that I was working out of town a few years back. I found that I was fking a mother and daughter at the same time but not in the same session
Great story catman. I did a girl, them a few years later went out on a date with her younger sister. The younger sister was so much fun. Our first date turned into the wildest night of my life. Public bj in open beer garden, met 2 of her friends and got hand jobs from both of them standing at the bar, tit sucking and kissing other patrons, fucking her on the side of the street standing doggie, we all went to a strip club and stayed up all night and I went straight to work. And none of us got arrested.