What did you get for Christmas?

I thought I'd drop by old ECCIE to say Merry Christmas and start a thread. I hope you are all doing well. Except Galt...fuck that guy. Merry Christmas, bitches! Poast what ya got.
My sis convinced me to try a tanning bed for a little sunshine pick-me-up so I got sunburned boobs for christmas!
My sis convinced me to try a tanning bed for a little sunshine pick-me-up so I got sunburned boobs for christmas! Originally Posted by SillyGirl
I sit here and tried to think of something witty to say.
But all I can think of is.......... OUCH!!!

< that is besides the obvious thoughts of kissing them to make them feel better >
A good meal of tators,and ham X 2.
A Chiefs loss, so they wouldn't embarass themselves again in the playoffs.
A Chiefs loss, so they wouldn't embarass themselves again in the playoffs. Originally Posted by ez2plz
Now that is some funny shit!
My sis convinced me to try a tanning bed for a little sunshine pick-me-up so I got sunburned boobs for christmas! Originally Posted by SillyGirl
What a coincidence - I got a bottle of aloe vera. I'd be happy to share.
What a coincidence - I got a bottle of aloe vera. I'd be happy to share. Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC
Just for the record - I'm not a big fan for the taste of aloe vera!
Now that is some funny shit! Originally Posted by ElumEno
That is a gift for Chefs fans. Can't believe fans of a team that has been blown out 5 times this season actually had playoff aspirations. Sad part is they would have hosted a wild card game as division chumps.
Romeo is not the answer. The Raiders forced them in the gutter and made them play their game. They should have been prepared for that and they were not. The Chefs just need to clean house after next week and start over. If anyone should stay it's Romeo, but not as head coach.
Lack of discipline, technique, and consistency were a mark of the Haley
regime. Bowe alone could have won both Raider games lost the last two seasons.
These guys need a coach that will put a foot in their ass, not a coach they love.
I got a 1858 .44 caliber New Army Remington black powder pistol

Movie wise
Red Riding Hood
Capt. America
X-Men First class
$380 cash
I got a 1858 .44 caliber New Army Remington black powder pistol

Movie wise
Red Riding Hood
Capt. America
X-Men First class
$380 cash Originally Posted by Oenghus
Right on! I got a Glock Gen3 .40 S&W, can't wait to try it out.
I got a couple of nights with my SB just before Christmas.

Jack
laid
I got an DPMS AR-15 flat top with a Red Dot sight.