Kinds of Specials...

Ok so I have been meaning to start this thread for a little while so its about time.

First question:

What kind of special do you wish providers would have more:

1. Same amount of time for less money

or

2. More time for the same amount of money

Or do you have other ideas...

Second question :

What do you consider a "special" ? ie: How much off her regular donation is deemed a worthy special in your eyes?
Oooooh this is going to be a good one NJ... I've been wondering the same..
For me it is "same amount of time for less money" - so your option #1. And getting the full amount of time with as much "activity" as possible.

A special is in the range of 10-20% off avg. rate for area and time period of visit. However, I think you have to be somewhat careful in what you may or may not "attract" with special rates.

I wish there were more BNG and HH specials....more or less an opportunity to get to know each other that then can lead to more steady visits. Abby L. your specials are awesome! NJ the special you are running now might be the best I've seen...just wish you were up north still!
great post!!
ive offered ALLLL sorts of specials lol
even the hhr & bng ... i dont advertise those, and save them for repeat lovers
bc youre absolutely right, ....."you have to be somewhat careful in what you may or may not "attract" with special rates."

its HUMP DAY....yaaay!!
i think what special that works you and only you know what goes on in your everyday bus live and( if you dont you know than you dont need to have these kind of posting )
*crickets* lol
Maybe you shouldn't throw rocks when you live in a glass house (how far did that go over her head)

Nothing wrong with my business. I am curious as to what the men prefer. As I do care what they want other than a provider that they can understand their posts.

Thanks everyone for your responses.
see me X times and get 1 on me!
Anything not in the norm is a special. Whether it be a longer session, reduced rates or added activities.
I agree with Goblin. More HH specials would be great! That would give gents the reason/opportunity to meet new ladies they otherwise might not have and would possibly develop into recurring visits.

I would also be interested in more doubles specials. Two providers at full donation can be a lot but a special might just make it more attainable for some. Still something I need to check off my bucket list lol!
Hmm, any chance of a NJ/Abby Lynn or NJ/PrittiKitti special? A guy can dream right, lol?!
  • Laz
  • 05-16-2012, 02:34 PM
I am a little different in that I have no interest in the short appointments. I like the hour for less money. How about a 2 for 1 special. 2 hours for the price of 1. Yes, I am greedy and cheap but I can always dream.
Dread me and kitti do the double special thing actually !!
"oh yeea"
total fun!!!
Both options have their advantages,depending on your point of view. A "get to know"one another,HH special is another option. Chemistry is a key ingredient to insure an enjoyable experience for both parties.