Per Kurlarrow SPINNER/Slender provider DROUGHT IN SA! You can make $1000s

Time to be proactive!!! As a long suffering San Antonio based Eccie charter member I am placing this announcement in hopes many of you client starved DFW spinner/slender white & Latina providers will make a quick drive or flight to lovely San Antonio!
You are guaranteed to make $$$$'s as we are STARVING for slim sexy providers in the Alamo City
Please be aware Of what SA is lacking: slender/spinner/height weight proportionate providers (NBA policy preferred for provider & client) White & Latinas only please!
I am sure some SA members may even offer hotel assistance!
If interested send PM
We are STARVING IN SA!!!!

We all have preferences no big deal Matter of fact I encourage ladies to be upfront with their preferences in advertising. Not trying to put words in his mouth but is he saying if your Latina or white and you have been with AA he does not want to see you He posted this in Dallas Coed so I figure it's only fair to bring it back to SA coed.
Im guessing you meant to put this in DFW? lol
No, it was posted in DFW too Pepper, only by Kurlarrow. See below:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=460133

The first part is from our resident pessimist, the second part is Thatdude's commentary/mockery of the original post! LOL
Ohhhhh LOL I get it.
Im guessing you meant to put this in DFW? lol Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield
I brought back here to figure out whats going on in SA Also I am asking Kuhlarrow to clarify his statements to the SA audience
Ha he must love this thread...you fucked up his name...I mean you misspelled his name

Thanks Thatdude, I needed a laugh
Ha he must love this thread...you fucked up his name...I mean you misspelled his name

Thanks Thatdude, I needed a laugh Originally Posted by levi tab
Hey you wanted coed to be more than dear john bite me but you: do have point
What a load!
And his "Ad" has been so well-received in DFW - or so it would appear from the comments. And speaking of "loads," comment #6 poses an interesting hypothetical for his consideration. Surely she used plenty of mouthwash, eh?
I brought back here to figure out whats going on in SA Also I am asking Kuhlarrow to clarify his statements to the SA audience Originally Posted by Thatdude
Well, what's going on is, there is a lot of really good food in SA and we like it! LOL It's no biggie, for every person that wants a spinner, there is another who wants a curvy or any other kind of girl.
I guess I don't fit in there (White & Latinas only please!) Oh well
Well, what's going on is, there is a lot of really good food in SA and we like it! LOL It's no biggie, for every person that wants a spinner, there is another who wants a curvy or any other kind of girl. Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield

*** wiggles eyebrows
Im half white does that count?? haha
Wow!!! Just wow!!
I guess I don't fit in there (White & Latinas only please!) Oh well Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Beautiful, you fit in anywhere!!

Come on guys!!! there are stunning women here in San antonio.