Intense Orgasms

Does anybody have any tricks or tips to make an orgasm more intense and last longer? My SO and I share our own tips with each other for a really pleasurable time for both of us.

For me, I've found a couple of ways. Lay down and relax EVERY muscle in your body.You'd be surprised how many muscles are flexed when you think you're relaxed, especially your neck and shoulder area. Right before you cum, relax every muscle in your body. While cumming don't tense up any muscle, keep them all relaxed. Concentrate on where the orgasm starts and let your mind follow it as it spreads like a ripple in a pond. Mine last longer.

Another way is to flex all your stomach muscles while holding your breath. You should start feeling blood rushing to your head and start feeling light headed. Time your orgasm right as you feel light headed. Don't take a breath or relax your stomach muscles until the orgasm is over. I've actually had two orgasms back to back doing this. I guess this a bit like erotic asphyxiation.

My SO has me stop several times right as she starts to cum. I guess she builds it up for one intense orgasm.

Just curious what everyone else does to get off harder...
Search Tantric sex. A long of good info about the intense orgasm.
While working with my Co-Consultant in Corpus Christi, Truly Blessed Trinity, I was introduced to a "forced orgasm" in which you have an intense orgasm and instead of being able to back away from the intensity, I was held to endure it, which was absolutely amazing. It was the most intense clitoral orgasm I have ever had and was created with the help of this little device...

http://www.hitachi-magic-wand.com/sh...achiMagicWand/
My wife had one of those wands and it worked like
Aidan stated.
[QUOTE=albatross1;676903][SIZE=2]Does anybody have any tricks or tips to make an orgasm more intense and last longer? My SO and I share our own tips with each other for a really pleasurable time for both of us.

Albatross1

I have the following Ebooks in PDF format that I will send you that you may find useful. I will need a real email address to send the PDF documents as attachments, since I can't figure out how to do it in a PM:

Female Orgasm Blackbook Tips
Blow His Mind
Lick-By-Lick

Also, look for a copy of the hard cover book "Extended Massive Orgasm" by Steve Bodansky- Hunter House Publishers

m
I love tantric sex!
I also just say relax,focus on someting HOT & SEXY!
Does anybody have any tricks or tips to make an orgasm more intense and last longer? My SO and I share our own tips with each other for a really pleasurable time for both of us.

For me, I've found a couple of ways. Lay down and relax EVERY muscle in your body.You'd be surprised how many muscles are flexed when you think you're relaxed, especially your neck and shoulder area. Right before you cum, relax every muscle in your body. While cumming don't tense up any muscle, keep them all relaxed. Concentrate on where the orgasm starts and let your mind follow it as it spreads like a ripple in a pond. Mine last longer.

Another way is to flex all your stomach muscles while holding your breath. You should start feeling blood rushing to your head and start feeling light headed. Time your orgasm right as you feel light headed. Don't take a breath or relax your stomach muscles until the orgasm is over. I've actually had two orgasms back to back doing this. I guess this a bit like erotic asphyxiation.

My SO has me stop several times right as she starts to cum. I guess she builds it up for one intense orgasm.

Just curious what everyone else does to get off harder...
Originally Posted by albatross1
FUMA and strap on play gives me the most intense. The ultimate is the fore mentioned and someone else licking my nipples
hey redsan did your wife use it on you lol jk, wow i couldnt resist.

ok you owe me one. all is fair in fun

peace
atx
Some very interesting stuff here. . . but are orgasms really better in tents?
Regards,
Got my wife one of the hitachi wands and she loves it, and goes crazy with the addition of oral. But guy's beware even myself, her friend has one and can now only cum with one. She tosses out men left and right and left again because they are not as successful as the wand. Myself I am nervous as hell, especially when I am near our room and hear that thing on without a invitation. Just my .02