Ducking autocorrect

Some comments in the review section about autocorrect issues reminded me of a problem I had once, that is now funny.

I almost always use a voice-to-text feature on my phone to send text messages. Evidently it learns based on your internet and text usage. I was picking up my mother to take her to a doctor appointment. I pulled up in her driveway and hit the text microphone and spoke my message and the command "send" without proofreading the message. The message my phone sent was, "I'm here. Do you want me to wait outside or cum inside?"

Who would have thought a phone would ever use "cum" rather than "come"?
Last week my auto correct got me into a jam. I was texting puppy but it corrected to pussy. Needless to say I had some explaining to do. Lol
I got myself into a bind once when I was texting with a provider and unexpectedly got a text from Mrs. Wales. Without paying attention I replied to my wife with a message intended for the provider. Luckily it was a clean, professional and vague text, but it did take some explaining about what I meant.
Last week my auto correct got me into a jam. I was texting puppy but it corrected to pussy. Needless to say I had some explaining to do. Lol Originally Posted by Baconman
Who would’ve thunk it?