Well Planned or Last Minute ?

Do you plan out dates well in advance or spur of the moment ?

For me I usually plan well in advance because of my weird schedule, but during busy times I have to just plan a range of a few days because I'm not sure if I will get the time off or not.
Do you plan out dates well in advance or spur of the moment ? Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
Both!! Some dates take a while to arrange properly and are special events and some are much easier and more casual.
I always plan them ahead. But I will say that among the best and worst ever have been last minute spur-of-the-moment ones when no plans were made or they fell through.
I try my best to plan ahead and have learned that traveling girls often need a minimum number of appointments before they actually visit, which is totally fair. Trouble is, my schedule is usually pretty full and a bit unpredictable, so it is not always possible to plan too far ahead. One thing that really helps is when a visiting provider knows what part of town her incall will be in. That can make a big difference because accounting for 10 minutes travel each way makes an appointment possible when 40 minutes each way would not. All of that said, some of my best experiences have been with ladies I have communicated with but never been able to match schedules – then on the morning with no appointment set, a lunch meeting cancels and we are able to meet a few hours later.
Gotta plan ahead. Nowadays, spur of the moment is not a good thing b/c the quality of ladies available for a short notice appointment is usually not that good. If you want to see the best, you need to book in advance and go through screening. I think the only time spur of the moment will work is if it is with a provider you've seen before, and both parties can handle a short notice hook up.
As a provider with a busy schedule, it's always best for me to plan ahead. I usually only accomodate regulars last minute. I always need/prefer at least 24 hours to screen & check references with someone I've never met. I also don't include my telephone number in my ads or on my site so, email always needs time.
Mine are almost always planned well in advance. I like the build up of anticipation as the days draws near and I like to communicate a few times with the provider so we both have a fell for who we are about to see.
Due to my schedule, I like to plan 1 to 2 weeks in advance. 1 week for sure.

The problem arises when a traveling provider comes to town who I really want to see, and I have pre-booked all my time.
My bloody schedual is so irratic that trying to plan a head for 3 days becomes an issue. I understand where the ladies have problems with last minute requests and I try to do my best. Thankfully, some of the ladies who find themselves free due to a cancelation welcome a last minute request from a client that finds himself in the same boat. It takes both to enjoy this hobby.
I'm not a guy, but I thought I would chime in. I definitely prefer planned appointments over spur the moment appointment, but I try to keep myself readily available for those last-minute guys that do not plan ahead, which can be difficult at times being a student. One of the biggest reasons I prefer preplanned is because I love having the anticipation of the date. It gives me a lot of time to get ready, and if they have a preferred 411 account that they have taken the time to fill out, I have some insight as to what they do and do not like and I am able to plan better, therefore making the experience better for both of us. But there is something to be said about the kink factor of the last-minute appointment.
Planned...a week or more in advance. I give the lady at least a couple of days.
Most are in advance and planned somewhat. Mostly a few days before.
All my dates are planned a few days in advanced. I don't do same day appointments.
I think it is fun to plan ahead and then spend time building up the tension, the chemistry up to the date!
Schedule, Execute, Schedule Execute.... its never ending! LOL