Goodbye ECCIE, So long suckers :)!

Hello everyone,

After having my surgery, I'm going to retire ECCIE. The doctor told me specifically no lifting over 20lbs and no wild shaking of the hips and torso for several weeks. That impairs my ability to do all the wild and freaky things that I do in the hobby, as well as the SC's. With that being said, I start school full-time, and that is very important to me at this time in my life.

A big thank you for those of you who have helped my educational fund and car note. You certainly do know who you are! Thank you girls for showing me the ins and outs. (A big shout out to my Houston ladies). Thank you hobbyists for being so kind and helpful. I certainly will miss meeting new guys in the hobby, but to all of those who I have had some wonderful times with, I hope you read this and send me a "Get well" card in the mail.

I had a great time here on ECCIE save for some of the assholes who have nothing better to do than sit behind the computer all day. I have missed out on many reviews because my clients did not want to create an account here. Please keep this a friendly environment. I hope the mods here keep their eyes open. This truly was a great board, but why be so serious with it? Have some fun!

I will not be advertising on this site anymore, but I certainly will stop by to post my two cents here and then. I am also not taking anymore appointments for new clients. I apologize, but I don't have time to fit in my schedule for new faces, screening, calling for references, and all that good stuff. My old clients are always welcome, they are the ones that are putting me through school at the moment.

I may return in the future when I have time, but the future is very uncertain. Otherwise, thank-you all again for you help and generosity in my providing experience! Don't be afraid to P'M me anytime for conversation. I love to talk.

Love,
Alexa
Best of luck to you. get well soon.
Happy recovery and good luck in school
Best wishes for a speedy recovery & good luck!!
Thankyou all!
  • Mokoa
  • 09-03-2011, 10:35 PM
May the winds be at your back!

All the best to you!
  • Old-T
  • 09-03-2011, 10:39 PM
It"s always nice to see a lady depart on her terms. I hope you come back if you want to, but I hope you never "need" to come back. Stay safe.
ALL THE BEST TO YA AND HAVE A GREAT LIFE