Asking Someone To Leave

How does one ask for someone to leave that's been drinking too much, smoked something up, or seems to be high when the appointment is set to begin? This would have to be a tricky situation for the lady that does incalls and the guy that does outcalls. You don't want to cause a scene but you need to get rid of them because of the danger to yourself from the perspective client or provider.
Simple... "No soup for you. You go NOW!"
I can't deal with druggies if I am not on them, so nah...go away.

I think the best thing to do if someone is high on more than pot, is lie! They can become very violent, so just tell her your mom is on her way over with your tv dinner.
I can't deal with druggies if I am not on them, so nah...go away.

I think the best thing to do if someone is high on more than pot, is lie! They can become very violent, so just tell her your mom is on her way over with your tv dinner. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Nope that wouldn't work because I usually have dinner at the Y!
You goof! My point is to use some family story to get rid of her..that or the cops are coming lol. That'll do it!
You goof! My point is to use some family story to get rid of her..that or the cops are coming lol. That'll do it! Originally Posted by London Rayne

Guess I'll have to make something up and hope for the best because there's no family excuse to use.
If ya can't beat'em join'em
Lets be careful where you take this one
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
Force yourself to vomit!
I'd be pretty blunt in that situation. Too many problems can arise from being put in that position and they are showing no respect for you at all.
"You need to leave.
Now,"

No lie, no story, no BS, no explanation - just GTFO.
I don't like drugs anywhere around me. I'm even scared of inhaling secondhand smoke - If It's clear that they're high, I'll leave or ask them to leave politely by telling them I'm no longer interested. It's best to NOT provoke someone that's under the influence.
Nope that wouldn't work because I usually have dinner at the Y! Originally Posted by shorty
Isn't DATY usually a liquid diet?
Isn't DATY usually a liquid diet? Originally Posted by buzzworm86

Yes it is! Its no different than London's low carb protein diet. Mine just happens to be in the form of a liquid diet.
I don't like drugs anywhere around me. I'm even scared of inhaling secondhand smoke - If It's clear that they're high, I'll leave or ask them to leave politely by telling them I'm no longer interested. It's best to NOT provoke someone that's under the influence. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Uh yea..exactly! Lets just piss them off by telling them to fk off, and have them make a scene why don't we lol. Talk about discreet. The best way to handle an irate person or high person, is to get them out without breaking into a fight. Any bouncer will tell ya that. Roadhouse...1980 something lol.

Shorty, I am done with the low carb bs. Lost 14 pounds, and if I lose anymore I am going to need a boob job sooner than I wanted one! I don't want to lose my booty either!!