phone calls

So, how many times should I try to contact a provider? I've left messages twice today...no call back. Is there a "correct" number of times to attempt to call and then stop trying?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Joe
I think twice is plenty. She might be booked solid for the day. I would suggest a back up girl.
Thank you!
Yep...2

Just make sure you have let her know that it is OK and safe to return the call in your message. If she doesn't, move on
Once is plenty! Wait a few hours (4hrs) to see if she calls you back and if not, move on.
Being obsessive compulsive, there is no number. Keep calling until she answers or you start calling her a bitch for not answering
One "message" is sufficient, no need to leave more. Leave the time frame in which it is safe to call back....If you don't hear back that day move on.
You never know what her schedule is like, more than 2 calls might freak her out!
Thanks for the replies. Two calls in six hours. I left my info, no response. In her defense she moved on to another town. Maybe I'll give her another try when she comes back through our "one horse" town. What do you guys think? Perhaps a PM letting her know when she's back through I'd like to schedule???
Yeah that cant hurt ( a pm) . Tell her to put you on her to contact you next time she passes your way
Good luck sweetie
Yes, I would agree a PM would be good.
Sometimes there's phone issues so I always like an email first since there's hardly ever email issues.
Being obsessive compulsive, there is no number. Keep calling until she answers or you start calling her a bitch for not answering Originally Posted by Cpalmson
One I know well I call her that on the 2nd call. Then she picks ups or calls back soon. And gives me a time frame when to call back.

Thanks for the replies. Two calls in six hours. I left my info, no response. In her defense she moved on to another town. Maybe I'll give her another try when she comes back through our "one horse" town. What do you guys think? Perhaps a PM letting her know when she's back through I'd like to schedule??? Originally Posted by joeblowfd
yup and a reminder when she posts when coming your way.
It is best to not to leave more than two messages. You might scare the lady.

So, how many times should I try to contact a provider? I've left messages twice today...no call back. Is there a "correct" number of times to attempt to call and then stop trying?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Joe Originally Posted by joeblowfd
I suggest after a phone call...send her an email
  • MrGiz
  • 09-09-2011, 05:30 PM
Very, very, very rarely, do I ever call without email , IM, or PM contact first.... just my preferred method.* It doesn't necessarily mean anything... but if she responds thru email, or IM/PM... it lends a little bit of confirmed legitimacy for first contact.... in my mind, anyway.